Shake it don't break it! (B&S post)

Kitty Kat
on 6/26/06 6:42 am - Richmond, VA
Whoa! Did we have a time or what? Everyone looks so FABULOUS! I've written some personal emails to some of ya'll cause I really needed to do that but OMG I am SO thrilled to see everyone and had such an amazing time people watching. The smiles, the bods, the laughter, the great convos, the dancing, the good eats, the swimming, the rekindling of connections amongst friends and there were some firsts for me. Oh yeah 3.5 years out and STILL firsts. ~Tammy C~ COME HERE YOU! for her getting me to come. Girl it is a real pleasure to finally meet you and your hubs Steve as well. Thank you...you can't imagine what you've done but ygm so you'll know once you read it. Btw, where's da pics woman???? I cannot put into words all the emotions I went through...if ya'll haven't figured it out it's easier for me to write then verbalize/show my feelings but some of ya'll made me tear up like all get out. I am truly touched by your transformations. I don't wanna forget anyone and I know I prolly will but here goes and keep in mind I'm not really good with the mushy crap so... ~Di & Nat~nuff said b/n the 3 of us and more for sure to come...ty both and you know what I'm talking bout... ya'll ~Julie~OMG! You look SO amazing! I kept doing double takes and was like dang! I really enjoyed talking and dancing and such. Can't wait to see ya again! ~Cleve~Man oh man are you a riot or what? I'm praying for ya for Wed and know you'll do fine and can't wait for a great update from Di. Was good to see you again. ~Betsy~You look GREAT! It was nice to see you and meet Jim. Sorry we missed you dancing Sat night it was for sure a BLAST! ~Donna Mae~Uh huh lady you look soooo flippin' GREAT! I enjoyed our chat and so have such a beatiful smile and heart. ~Dan~It has been nice to meet you. You looked so dang when we went out dancing! WOW! No wonder you were getting sammiched between some kinda girlie deal......now THAT is funny! Hope to see you again soon! ~Kathy & Rich~Oh man ya'll look MARVELOUS! Thanks for chatting with me and telling me who some others were...it was really nice to see ya'll! ~Keith~Man oh man ya thang...thanks for the dance(s) and sweet chats and I'm glad I got to see ya...you really look great and I'm I got to spend some time with ya! Glad things are peachy again! ~Holly~Uh huh girl I dig ya! You are fabulous and beautiful too! Thanks for chatting with me and I'm glad things are good! Can't WAIT to get together again! ~Ross~Yeah ya big dang flirt! Fun times huh? Glad we went aren't ya??? I am! Oh thanks & ya know what I'm talking bout! You are SUCH an amazing friend! I it cause of course it's a butterfly. So ya big ho puppy I saw ya with just about all da womens that were in our group. Just how did ya manage that? Thanks for coming with me & driving! ~Lei~Good Gawd woman! You can ur azz off! I enjoyed dancing with ya and ya look fabulous! Oh and I totally LOVE the purple rose and story behind it! I am SOOOOO glad I got to see ya! Even our "gettin da boot" from the pool was certainly an experience huh? "Who's wants to go to jail?" HAHAHAHA! I can't WAIT to dance again with ya! ~Wendy~ Since I can't repeat what ya said at da pool when we got evicted I'll just say DANG woman that was SOOOOO funny! You can ur azz off too! It was nice meeting you and hopefully again soon! ~Courtney & John~WOW! Holy Gucamole! You are effin HOOOOOTTTT! I'm serious you look SOOOO beautiful! I really like your suit too. I picked plain 'ole stinkin' black but I like mine too! It was such a great time with you and dancing and meeting John and hanging with ya'll till the wee hours of da morning. TY for letting me hang out and chat and TY for our convo bout the personal side of things. I'm THANKFUL for a friend like you and I'll be for sure chatting with ya more and more. I can't WAIT to get together soon! ~Track~I am sooooo happy you gave me a ride on your motorcycle! It's a FIRST for me! I felt like a million bucks on da back of that thing. I know I was prolly huggin' ya a bit tight but wow you are an amazing conversationalist and I really enjoyed our chat and the tons of no left turns and u-turns. You gotta lil' rule breaker left in ya! Oooohhh man...you convincing me to come swimming and I was a bit nervous (da no suit deal) but it was GREAT! TY for that! Gettin' da boot was kewl too huh? Oh AND you OWE me a ! Can't WAIT to see ya again! There were many others I had such a fabulous time talking to...the OTHER Tammy, Shannon who btw I your accent miss I like my small town peach and quiet and many others. I am SO thrilled about how much fun I had. Thanks to everyone who are so fun and friendly. I am on the lookout for more pics...hint hint Tammy C, Betsy, Track and others! I'm sorry if I've missed anyone as it isn't my intention. My brain is still kinda BLAH! These are a few taken of Julie, Stacy & myself dancing! http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lilkatinva/album?.dir=/a8ec&.src=ph Hugs, Kitty Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/26/06 6:57 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sunshine....Sorry I didn't get to go out dancing with the gang but I was tired! Went to bed and it is a good thing I did cause I got soooo sick that night. Upclucked so hard that I busted blood vessels around my eyes again! Not fun and if I had gone dancing I would have been miserable. Wish we had more time to chat but maybe next time. Leaving Sunday for Washington State for 18 days!!! Gotta spend some quality time with the daughter and grandson before they leave for Germany. Well, I love ya and thanks for the compliment....you look really good yourself! Hugs, Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 6/26/06 1:10 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Beautiful! Oh my..I am sorry you got sick. I sure hope you are feeling better now. Maybe you'll come dancing next time. Have a safe trip! Luv ya too and you are welcome & thank you too! Kat
Tam
on 6/26/06 7:25 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya girl! It was great to finally meet ya and I am so glad you came. I had a great time and thanks to you and Ross for the ride to go dancing, I can't wait to do it again...and maybe even get kicked out of the pool again!!! I am still at work but I will post the pics when I get home tonight or tomorrow. It all depends on what time I get home tonight. {{hugs}} Tammy
Kitty Kat
on 6/26/06 1:12 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Pretty Lady, Aww thank ya! I am for sure glad I did too. HAHAHAHAHA! The pool deal was soooo funny. K I'll be on the look out for those pics! We'll plan something together in the very near future! Kat
Kathy & Rich
on 6/26/06 10:02 am - Fairfax, VA
Nice to see you too, Kat! Hugs, Kathy
Christine Hood
on 6/26/06 10:57 am - Fort Eustis, VA
ooo Kathy!!! LOVE the new pic!! Sooooooo cute!!! Hot Mama! Christine
Christine Hood
on 6/26/06 10:57 am - Fort Eustis, VA
ooo Kathy!!! LOVE the new pic!! Sooooooo cute!!! Hot Mama! Christine
Kitty Kat
on 6/26/06 1:13 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Gorgeous! Awww thanks! Your new pic is FABULOUS! Kat
TammyNVA
on 6/26/06 12:19 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thank YOU for persuading me to come out for dancing... even if it was just for an hour. I had a great time!! Love ya girlie... Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views