When your stomach hurts?? did i stretch it?

ebayer76
on 6/26/06 1:53 am - Richmond, VA
Hi, i am new here. my second post. i was so excited over the weekend i had crabs. It seemed i was able to eat a lot of them. I know when you are picking crabs it seems like a lot but not tons of meat in them but afterwards my stomach hurt like i had stretched it. i am nervous now that i will eat more. i know it was lots of protein and it did not make me sick so i just kept eating. I have not eatin that much since sat so if i just make sure i am careful only the eat the portions that i have been eating i should be ok? oh i am two months post op. Liz
Kitty Kat
on 6/26/06 2:03 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Liz, First, welcome to the board! Secondly, I LOVE some crab meat but I digress. Since you are just a few months out your stomach is most likely hurting because you've eaten too much and probably too fast and it gave you that over filling sensation. It's hard with crab meat because it really doesn't look like enough meat to do any harm. Just take your time in the future and eat a little at a time and then wait a bit and then try some more. You've said one of the keys in your post...careful about the portions you are eating and listen to your body. Hugs, Kitty Kat
Sharon Q.
on 6/26/06 2:05 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey girl.................glad to see you posting again! We all think this way at first, well really later too. The truth of it is, once in awhile is not going to do any damage, and if you really overate I'd think your pouch would force it up. Keep on keepin on, and stay positive!!! XOXOXOXOXOOXO Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views