Boogie and Splash - Thanks to All ..

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 10:27 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I want to thank all of you for sharing the weekend with me . It was so great for me to meet all the new people I did not know before . The week-end started off great when I picked up Joanne at the airport . We hung out until time to get to the event ... Friday night dancing with all you Diva's and sharing your stories . Saturday, I really learned alot about you all at the round table sessions and you guys really put a lot of effort into answering the questions .. I sure hope you enjoyed that segment .. The weather held out for our pool party .. and seeing you all in your beach attire was awesome .. you all are so beautiful . Doing this , I do not have a lot of time to spend with you all , but the times I do have are so cherrished . I truly hope that you all return in January for the biggest event yet . I hope you all gained from this weekend... if not new friendships.. or knoweledge ... memories ..I seen a lot of smiles .. and laughter .. and the best part is I seen new lives .. and that is what it is all about . Enjoy the photos.. I know I sure am .. http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos Thanks again for making Boogie and Splash .. the place to be .. and a true Success! Tink
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 11:15 pm - Remington, VA
Hi Natalie! I'm so sorry I missed what sounds like such a great time! I will make it a point to make sure nothing gets in my way of attending the Jan event! I tried opening the pics, but it went straight to my yahoo photo albums! I'd love to see the pics, so is there another way to open it? Thanks for all you do! Kirsten
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 11:16 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I had exactly the same experience and I wanted to see the pics as well.... Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 11:16 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Try copy and pasting the link . I was able to open it by clicking the link . Let me know if it works that way .
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 11:18 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tinkerbelle0108/album?.dir=ed4b&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos try this one ???
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 11:20 pm - Remington, VA
OK that one worked, off to enjoy the pics! Thx!
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/06 12:30 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
This worked this time! Great pictures!!!
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/26/06 1:52 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Sweet Tink....Wow, what a weekend. Sorry I had to bow out of Saturday night dancing but I was beat....so was Jim. We had such a good time, I will post my pictures later today...still trying to unpack only to start packing again for my trip across the states on Saturday....I love you and David and all the hard work you put into these things...I appreciate you so much. I love you, Sis... Hugs, Betsy
kabarron1
on 6/26/06 4:38 am - Hopewell, VA
Nat, Hey darlin! Thank you for aways making these types of functions such a pleasure to attend. Both David and yourself did a great job!!! Thank you so much guys and please let me know how your ribs are! I'm sorry about that once again. Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views