Bill And Stephanie Update

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 8:50 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I talked to Steph last night. She tells me that Bill has his eyes open now and is trying to talk . He will have the treac for sometime, but is in good spririts . Steph is still struggling with her stricture , but will get that mended this week sometime. She has read to Bill all of the cards and she says he smiles with each one . I told her too about the opening of Boogie and Splash and she said it warms her heart and Bills. Today I am very thankful for this and for all that have sent him and her their love and prayers . Natalie
Shanana
on 6/25/06 9:01 pm - Altavista, VA
So glad he is coming along well. Hope she will be all better after fixing the stricture.Thanks for the update. Shannon
TammyNVA
on 6/25/06 9:12 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks for the update, Natalie. Bill and Stephanie continue to be in my prayers. Tonight my church begins our weeklong vacation bible school and I will ask that we hold Bill and Stephanie, as well as Lois and her family, up in prayer all week. Hugs, Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/26/06 1:04 am - Danville, VA
Hi Nat....thank for the updates. I will continue to keep them both in my thoughts and prayers! You are a sweetie for keeping us updated and I love you. Thanks for a great weekend. Hugs, Betsy
Chyanne2u
on 6/26/06 2:51 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Natalie, I am so glad to hear that they both are on the mend. What a difficult time this has been on both of them. I will continue to keep them in my prayers and believe that God will give newfound health for their future. Thanks for keeping us posted on how they are doing. Lots of Love Kathy-7 days & counting
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views