Here is the Newspaper article...

Teresa Isphording
on 6/26/06 12:31 am - Knotts Island, NC
Lois, I can't even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through. My heart just aches for you. You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers since I read your post yesterday. Please know that you are loved and prayed for by many people. Hugs Teresa
Chyanne2u
on 6/26/06 2:59 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Lois, Love & Prayers {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{LOIS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I will continue to pray for you daily. Please let me know if there is anything I can do or if you just need an ear to listen. I'm here for you. All My Love Kathy
Kathleen C.
on 6/26/06 3:09 am
RNY on 07/12/06 with
Lois, I am so, so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.
prissy25
on 6/26/06 4:39 am - Barboursville, VA
Lois Im so sorry for your loss, I cant imagine what your going threw, I was so shocked when I came home and read this, you are in my thoughts and prayers and if there is anything anything at all I can do please let me know. Hugs friend and be strong, the lord will get you through this rough time in your life.
Amber B.
on 6/26/06 5:01 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Lois, I'm so sorry to read what happened. Being a young person in recovery I get very sad when I see someone die at a young age with alcohol related. I can only imagine its what God's plan was and that she is in peace. I definitely know I will be passing this message along at my meeting tonight. Thank you for sharing your story. Sending lots of prayers, Amber
Ernurse323
on 6/26/06 12:44 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Good for you, Amber !! I am sure Lois will appreciate that very much. Good luck on your sobriety and your up coming surgery also. I had a boyfriend some years ago who was killed in a alcohol related cra**** took me many years to even start to get over it. Please..continue to spread the word. Big Hugs, Dana
*~Tigger~ *
on 6/26/06 8:18 am - Staunton, VA
Dear Lois, I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to respond to you. I truly do not know what to say to you, as I cannot even imagine your pain right now. Believe me when I tell you that I am not alone in having shed tears of sorrow for you and your family. PLEASE let me know what I can do for you. I want to come down for the service and to help in any way that I can. Winnie and others from PMHS are also keeping you in their thoughts and prayers. You have my love and deepest sympathy, JoAnn
Ernurse323
on 6/26/06 9:47 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Lois, My heart is very heavy right now about this. I wish there was something I could do to take all this away from you. No words typed on here can take away your pain...but I just wanted to let you know that I am here and that you, your son, and the rest of your family are in my prayers. Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views