Here is the Newspaper article...

A10sFrau
on 6/25/06 8:31 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
I have been up since early. Today I was to being a recertification class at JMU. My friend and I wre going together. Instead, I updated her about this terrible weekend since she was out of town until late last night. She said this article had just come up on the website. (you must type in the ndx=4311 at the end). Here is the article: http://www.rockbridgeweekly.com/rw_article.php?ndx=4311 You will have to type in the ndx=4311 part on the end. I only wish one child can by saved from drinking and driving by this and spare a family this anguish. Lois
Shanana
on 6/25/06 8:40 pm - Altavista, VA
Been up this morning thinking about you Lois. Please let me know of the arrangements when you know. Love and Hugs. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 8:45 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Lois, You have email from me . Again please know that we are ALL here for you . Stay strong sweety , and during this time , please take care of you too . Much love and prayers for all , Natalie
Tam
on 6/25/06 8:57 pm - Richmond, VA
Lois~ I have been thinking about you all yesterday and last night. It brings tears to my eyes and I wish there was something I could do to help ease the pain you are going through. I have not been in your shoes and I will not even try to say "I know how you feel". Please let us know when all the arrangements are made. {{{{{hugs}}}}} Tammy
TammyNVA
on 6/25/06 9:09 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Love and prayers going out to you, sweet Lois, I will keep an eye out for further updates and information. Please know that I am here for you, as are many others. Hugs, Tammy
Lorraina M.
on 6/25/06 9:44 pm - Ruther Glen, VA
Dear Lois, I have not been on the board since Friday and was so shocked and saddened when I opened it this morning. I don't really know what to say other than I am so so sorry. Life certainly leads us down many roads and this is one that we all hope to never travel. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Fondly, Lorraine
Kathy & Rich
on 6/25/06 9:45 pm - Fairfax, VA
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Kathy
yvette223
on 6/25/06 10:19 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Lois, i am so sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you, if you need anything let me know. Lots of hugs to you yvette
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 10:59 pm - Remington, VA
Lois, I'm still in shock. I've been thinking about you though. Always remember you're loved by so many and we will help you through this. Kirsten
cappymoon
on 6/25/06 11:13 pm - Northern, VA
Lois, You have been on my mind since reading your origianl post yesterday. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views