Thank you

bkhunter68
on 6/25/06 11:34 am - VA
I am just posting to tell David and Natalie that what a wonderful weekend it was. And what a great job they did. Even the weather gods smiled on us. Again thank you for all your hard work to pull it together
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 12:14 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
That is so nice of you . I am so glad you enjoyed it . I misses hangin with everyone . I miss my Cappy the most . I am planning on being up there not this coming weekend but the next .. I would love to come see you .. and bring you a get well .. gift .. Know you are in my prayers for a speedy recovery . OK .. Hugs, Nat
Ms Court
on 6/25/06 11:46 pm - Remington, VA
It was great to see you guys and hang. Wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you this week. Courtney the BB
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/26/06 1:02 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Cleve....My thoughts and prayers are with you this week...have Dianna update me and let me know how you are doing. Hugs, Betsy
Tam
on 6/26/06 3:47 am - Richmond, VA
Cleve, Steve and I had a great time this weekend, too. It was great to see everyone again and meet some new peeps, too. Just wanted you to know we will be thinking about you and praying for a speedy recovery. Let us know if you need anything! Tammy and Steve
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views