Richmond Pictures!!

stayceX
on 6/25/06 9:52 am - Baltimore, MD
Soo much freakin fun!! I had the time of my life just like in Jan.. maybe even better. Love you guys and miss you already.
sue_smith
on 6/25/06 10:09 am - Warrenton, VA
Love the pictures!! Sure wish I was able to be there. It looks like everyone had a great time. I will definitely be there in January...and PLEASE....someone bring the tic tacs. It's nice to know that the OH ladies are so willing to share. Hugs Sue
Sharon Q.
on 6/25/06 10:12 am - Fredericksburg, VA
OMG, I'm gonna hear about posting "those" pictures!!! I think the OH girls were "sharing" their tic tacs so they didn't dump on em!! Got to be careful of the sugars ya know!!!! You better be there in Jan girl!!!! XOOXOXOXOOX Sharon
Ms Court
on 6/25/06 10:21 am - Remington, VA
The pics are great Sharon. You are definitely right, what a wonderful weekend. Courtney
~*Ginger Locks*~
on 6/25/06 10:22 am - California, MD
Sharon, Thanks for posting the pics...they are great..but I have just one question... where's the rest of "those" pics sssssshhheeeewww!! It was HOT in there!! OMG..I had the time of my life! An absolute BLAST! I agree with Leilani....Bahama Joes is my new all time favorite joint...that place was awesome! Sooooooooooo much fun... my thighs are SCREAMIN'! Can't wait for January! Pam
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 10:22 am - Henrico, VA
Hey Sharon.....great pics! Looks like y'all had a great time....wish I could have been there. Hugs, Patty
Ric
on 6/26/06 1:03 am - Stafford, VA
I wish you could have been there too Patty.............
TammyNVA
on 6/25/06 12:27 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks for sharin' the pictures!!! I had such a great time... was feelin' it this morning Love you too!! (passin' a tic tac) Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views