Richmond Pictures!!

Sharon Q.
on 6/25/06 7:45 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Wow, I so never ever post pictures, I guess mostly cuz I didn't know how. A special thanks to Track (Old Man River) for taking such fun pictures while we were out last night, and another thanks to Leilani for directing me on how to give a link. I had an absolute blast this weekend, and can't tell you all how much I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOX http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNWTJqzat2FF Sharon
Susan E.
on 6/25/06 8:00 am - Purcellville, VA
It's not working? Fix it Sharon, fix it! I donno how either. I had a great time too. Susan
Supportgroup4WLS
on 6/25/06 8:13 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Hey Susan, I had trouble at first as well. You have to cut and paste the whole address Sharon sent. Hope that works for you. Roberta
Sharon Q.
on 6/25/06 9:49 am - Fredericksburg, VA
GIRLY..................you have to copy and paste the link for some reason it didn't set up right to just click on it. XOXOOXOXOXOOX Sharon
Susan E.
on 6/25/06 12:28 pm - Purcellville, VA
I got it, I got it. Damn we rock. I had a blast. Thanks everyone for making it so much fun. I thought... I shook my grove thing too, but my legs and butt are not hurting. HMMMMMMM, maybe I need to go back then? Just maybe we ALL need to go back.... Yeah... Thats what we need. Looking so forward to Jan. everyone. Have a great Summer and keep in touch thru the boards. Luv ya, Susan
Chyanne2u
on 6/25/06 8:02 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Sharon, I didn't get to go this time so thank you so much for sharing pictures. It was great to see all the fun everyone had. I do plan come hell or highwater to be at the next get together. I really want & need to meet all my special friends from the VA Board. What a blessing you all have made in my life. Again, thanks for the pictures. I am sure I will be seeing more as everyone gets home, unpacks and gets to their computer. Lots of Love Kathy-1 week & 1 day til surgery
Supportgroup4WLS
on 6/25/06 8:11 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Sharon, Thanks for posting those pictures they really show how much fun you all were having I will send the post the link to our NOVA Group. FYI read your email from our list. I had to start a new Yahoo group because I could not Invite people into the group anymore. So to get on the new Group send and email to: [email protected] Had fun finally meeting you. You are a Hoot!!! Roberta
Sharon Q.
on 6/26/06 4:09 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey girly!!!!!! It was awesome finally meeting you too!!! You are so beautiful, inside and out!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures with our NOVA group, great idea!! I signed up for the new group, and am getting the emails already!!! Good job!!! Hopefully I'll actually make it up to Paneras and see you all at a meeting!! OXOXOOXOXOXOOX Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 9:16 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Loved the photos - I'm so glad you took so many, especially since I had to miss all of the first day. Had an ABSOLUTE BLAST every second that we were there and I've got all the aching crackling joints to prove it. Uh, did we even sit down at the dance club? I honestly don't think Ive danced that much or had that much fun at a club in a very long time. The music was OFF the charts and having 20 or so, of the coolest warmest happiest funnest (is that a word?) AWESOME friends (all of YOU) there was priceless. BAHAMA JOE's is my NEW all time favorite place and Tobacco Company got bumped down the list! Thanks for sharing all those memories via the photos - hugs and love, Lei
Sharon Q.
on 6/25/06 10:27 am - Fredericksburg, VA
OMG, my legs have been in such pain today!!! I know I didn't sit very much at all last night!! I LOVE to dance, so that was a perfect night for me, and I agree too, Bahama Joes ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was SOOOOOOO HOT in there!! My dang hair was plastered to my head in most of the dance pictures!!! I'm so glad I could provide pictures for you Lei, usually it's you doing all the photo work, good you could take a break and just enjoy!!! If you look close we took over that club!!! It was all about US OHers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And just like Court said..................WE LOOKED HOT!!!! (Not temp wise either!!) Take a bow all, we've done great work!!! XOOXOXOXOOOXO Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views