I'm HOME!

Andrea N.
on 6/25/06 7:30 am - Ashland, VA
Just wanted to let everyone know I am home. I AM NOW A LOSER! Well, at least I will be when I get all this water weight gone. I am still very tender and probably won't come back to the computer until tomorrow. Lois, I am so so so so sorry to hear about your daughter. I can not even imagine how you must be feeling and I so wish I could be there to hug you right now. I will be praying for you. thank Natalie for updating for me. I will tell everyone later about going back to the operating room. Hugs to all! Andrea
Christine Hood
on 6/25/06 7:38 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Welcome home ya big loser!! Glad to see you are back and doing well! Hugs! Christine
Chyanne2u
on 6/25/06 8:17 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Andrea, WELCOME HOME!!!! I know it's great to be home. Now just pace yourself and remember you are still weak. I will look forward to hearing more updates from you in the near future. My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. Lots of Love Kathy-8 days & counting til surgery
Jennifer V.
on 6/25/06 8:22 am - Waynesboro, VA
Congrats Andrea !! Isn't it great ?? Keep us posted. Jenn
Amy B.
on 6/25/06 8:25 am - Hampton Roads, VA
Yeah!!!! You're back!!!! It really does get better by the hour. I'm on plain tylenol only right now and it's been fine. May take the Lortab at bedtime but probably not. I got a nice nap this afternoon without it. In fact, my son is returning from his swim team trip early....at 7:00 and I'm going to go over with my husband to pick him up by a restaurant. Everybody is going in to eat when the bus gets there. I feel like going to and I will just not eat. No biggie. I'd rather go and be with the people than sit here and mope. I'll get a big glass of water. It's too hot to eat anyway. CONGRATULATIONS! I'll be anxious to hear your story! There's not much too mine as I do not remember anything after saying goodbye to hubby until they yelled at me to breathe. After they moved me from the stepdown unit to the ward I jus****ched the cloc****il I could go home. Take good care of yourself....welcome home!!!!!! Amy
Shanana
on 6/25/06 10:25 am - Altavista, VA
Congratulations Andrea!!!! Tried to call you Saturday morning. You must have been walking like a good girl. Let me know if I can help in any way. Shannon
prissy25
on 6/25/06 11:55 am - Barboursville, VA
Welcome to the loosing side Andrea, sorry I didnt get to see ya was in Richmond sper of the moment trip was fun. I cant wait to talk w/ you and see how your doing. Shannon an I did try to call you but nobody answered your room so you were either back doing leak test or walking. Ill try an call you tom. HUgs.
A10sFrau
on 6/25/06 8:33 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Glad you are back, Andrea. Stick to your regimen and hold your children close. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views