Sad to leave Richmond

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/06 11:34 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Betsy it was nice to meet you even if the weekend was just too short to spend time talking with everyone! And your son was okay too )) Don't worry, my husband called me Kathy instead of Jackie - he too is still paying for that remark lol!! He says he has changed his name to MUD......... Jackie
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/27/06 12:02 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweet Jackie....Wish I could have spent more time talking with you as I love your accent. Yeah, my "son" is still paying for his remark!!! I think he got the idea from your husband...hehe. He has been cooking for me since we got home. Can't wait until Janurary. You look wonderful and I am so happy to have met you. Hugs, Betsy
Tam
on 6/27/06 3:09 am - Richmond, VA
Betsy, Hiya! It was great to see you and meet Jim. I had a blast, and so did Steve. He loved meeting all the people I am always talking about...finally! I would love to see your pics. I still need to get mine on here. I did not get home last night until after 11 so I opted to put them on later! Have a great trip! Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/27/06 6:52 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie. I already miss your bright smile and sweet personality. I had a blast also...can't wait to see the ones you took...email them to me if you don't mind...my email address is [email protected]. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views