Sad to leave Richmond

Betsy Anitahug
on 6/26/06 10:06 am - Danville, VA
Just wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful time I had this weekend. You are all so very special to me and I love each and every one of you. Although the weekend wasn't near long enough to meet and talk with each one of you, you are all in my heart and considered my family. Thanks for making it such a special weekend. I am not sure how to post my pictures on here so if you want a copy, just let me know and I will email you the pictures. I love and miss you all...how about a week next time???? Hugs, Betsy
Shanana
on 6/26/06 10:09 am - Altavista, VA
Email me the pics. I can post for you if you want. Shannon
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/26/06 10:41 am - Danville, VA
They have beeen sent...if you don't get them, let me know....Love ya and enjoyed seeing you again...lets don't make it so long next time. We live too close. Love ya. Hugs, Betsy
Shanana
on 6/27/06 11:53 am - Altavista, VA
I did not get the email of the pictures. Send it again so I can post them. May be tommorrow but I will do it. Thanks Shannon
Kathy & Rich
on 6/26/06 10:09 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, Betsy! It was great to see you and meet your son... I mean beau. He is a pistol, I tell ya. You two look so great together and so happy! You really deserve it. Much happiness to you. Hugs, Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/26/06 10:43 am - Danville, VA
Hi Ms Kathy....You beautiful lady, you. Yeah, he is a pistol and he has really paid for that remark!!!! Hehe. Yeah, we are really very happy...who knows where it will lead but for right now, I am taking the slow road. Love ya and it was so good to see you again. Hope we don't have to wait until Jan!!! Hugs, Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 6/26/06 10:58 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Momma Bets! I was sooo stoked to see ya! Have a safe trip and God is with ya for sure! I had a VERY nice time and I'm glad to have spent some of it with you. ya, Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/26/06 11:55 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sunshine...Glad you could make it for a little part of the weekend. Sorry I missed the dancing but I did get sick so I am glad I didn't go. It is always nice to see you and thanks for tagging along Ross...good to see him too. Can't wait til the next time. Hugs, Betsy
~*Ginger Locks*~
on 6/26/06 11:43 am - California, MD
Betsy, I just wanna say that it was soooooo nice to meet you and your hubby. You are such a sweetie! You two are the cutest couple I have seen in a long, long time. It just made my heart smile. I wished I woulda spent more time talking to people. I'm kinda bummed about that.... but I did have a blast!! I can't wait for January! Hugs, Pam
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/26/06 11:58 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Pam....Was so nice to meet you too and when I came home, of course I looked up all the profiles of my new friends and you look amazing. Jim is my boyfriend and is still paying for the remark made on Sunday morning...hehe. Anyway, I am like you, wishing we had more time...Can't wait to see you again in January. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views