Boogie & Splash

prissy25
on 6/25/06 11:48 am - Barboursville, VA
I apploud David and Natalie for a good weekend it was so so nice to meet everyone and learn so much about everything. Im kinda shy in the begining so this was a experience I wont forget, and I hope things will work out I can come in Jan. Thanks again for your planning hard work and sweat you put into the weekend. I have pictures Ill post or someone will tom. to tired to worry w/ tonight. Please also keep our dear friend Lois in your prayers she lost her daughter this weekend as well as her b/f and of course to Stephanie and Will. God Bless them all and keep them in his hands during this time.
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 12:17 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Thank you Melinda . I am so glad you came out . I am so sorry someone took your cup . I thought I had 2 in my car . I will mail them to you if you send me your address . Or when I come up there to visit Lois , which I think a lot of us will be doing , I can bring it to you . Can you please keep us posted on her . I hope you do get to come to Janauary . Hugs , Natalie
Shanana
on 6/25/06 8:15 pm - Altavista, VA
Glad you could come Melinda. I enjoyed it too. Next time we will bring a fan so you can sleep. I am so praying for Lois. I am so sad for her. Hope to get up there soon. Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views