Had a Blast at Boogie & Splash

Ms Court
on 6/25/06 10:17 am - Remington, VA
It was so great to see everybody. Meeting new faces & seeing familiar faces. Absolutely great. I haven't danced so much ever. My legs hurt so bad right now. Everyone looked absolutely wonderful. And thanks so much for the love & compliments. Tomorrow I will be flying out to Vegas for a nice vacation (boy am I going to be dead tired by the end of the week) so I will be MIA til the weekend or next week. Courtney
prissy25
on 6/25/06 10:26 am - Barboursville, VA
Nice to meet you this weekend Courtney you ned a new pic girl you look awsome, enjoy your vacation..
Ms Court
on 6/25/06 10:47 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Melinda. It was great to meet you also. Believe it or not that is my new pic. Just took it last week when I hit century club. I am not sure I like it though so I believe it may have to be replaced. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 10:53 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Courtney it was fabulous to meet you this weekend!! I am so glad we went and I also am looking forward to January - by then we may not recognize each other!! Well done getting the Century Club - you look awesome!!! Jackie
Ms Court
on 6/25/06 10:57 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Jackie. It was great meeting you too. I wish we had more time to talk. Hopefully next time. Courtney
TammyNVA
on 6/25/06 12:32 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Courtney Have a great time in VEGAS!! Wanna hear about it when you get back! Hugs, Tammy
Ross C
on 6/26/06 3:25 am - McLean, VA
COURT!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a blast in Vegas baby.... It was great to see you... *hugs her tight* -Ross
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views