What a Awesome time this weekend at the BoogieNSplash

Supportgroup4WLS
on 6/25/06 6:25 am - Potomac Falls, VA
I had a blast this weekend. It was great to meet everyone. It was nice to spend time with my Northern Virginia Group as well since we only see each other once a month for a couple of hours. We all definitely bonded. David and Natalie you did an awesome job. I am an event planner for a living so I know what it takes to put something like this together. I hope to stay in touch with everyone I met. Again thanks for a great time!!!! Can't wait till January. Roberta
David@Goal
on 6/25/06 6:50 am - VA
Thanks Roberta!!! Coming from a meeting planner that means so much. It's a labor of love that keeps us doing this- I just broke the news to my wife I am committed to January - - Maybe I am the one who should be committed! David
prissy25
on 6/25/06 11:40 am - Barboursville, VA
Yes Davis thanks so much for what all you did it was very interesting and I enjoyed meeting others and Yourself.
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 7:42 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I agree with Roberta - I had a great time this weekend too! So did my husband! It was so cool to meet all the people I had been seeing on line and also to meet up with other friends and people in my support group (Hi Roberta! I am one of her groupies!) David, you and Natalie did a wonderful job of pulling all of this together with so many of us being there! Today was very emotional with people recalling their most embarrassing moments - we have all walked in those shoes........ So, I, too, am looking forward to January so you can count us in!! Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 8:05 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Jackie , It was so great getting to see you . And to know that you did enjoy yourself is what matters to us . I can not wait to see you again .. I hate that it will be in Jan .. but keep in mind .. our hearts and thoughts stay on this board forever ! Thanks again for sharing the weekend w us .. Natalie
prissy25
on 6/25/06 11:43 am - Barboursville, VA
Natalie thanks to you as well for a fun weekend. I did enjoy the most of it lol.
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 8:02 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
As David said .. it is such a labor of love .. many come that walk away with so much , and never really bargained for it all .. We do our very best to see to it that it is fun, educational .. and yes .. a place to make and revisit friends . January look out .. I am so ready for it .. and this is someone that is working on her adrenelan from the weekend still .. Love ya .. and so so glad to have met you . Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 9:26 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
I agree, Roberta, job WELL DONE to David and Natalie!! I'm always SO VERY IMPRESSED with all the hard work and effort both of them selfishlessly put into each and every event. Not only that, but they always leave us feeling connected, on so many levels, with so many loving and kindred souls. Roberta, it was wonderful to finally meet you - as always, the time seems to just speed by way too fast, not enough minutes in a day to visit as long as I'd like - but you can bet the next time I make it out to NoVA, I'll be getting a hold of you! Who knows, maybe one of the Panera/Saturday get togethers? Hugs - Lei
~*Ginger Locks*~
on 6/25/06 10:15 am - California, MD
Roberta, It was so nice meet you! I had fun talking to you and I had an all out BLAST all weekend long!!!! I agree...David & Natalie did a great job of organizing everything. I can't wait for January!! Hugs, Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views