To everyone that went...

sanguinarythorn
on 6/25/06 1:49 am - Newport News, VA
to the WLSC Celebration Reception on Friday, YOU LOOKED FABULOUS!!!! Everyone looked so great! It was amazing to hear about everyone's progress and success, and I just want to send out my congrats. *HUGS TO EVERYONE!*
Ernurse323
on 6/25/06 10:08 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks Katie...And you were an absolute DOLL in your dress !!! I saw you sitting by Jacki..or "Duke Blue"...I have not seen her on the boards in forever and cant find her profile anymore !!! She looked incredible also !! Keep in touch..and hope to see you on the Virgina Forums..Congrats again on your weight loss success !!! Your profile is a great inspiration to me !! Dana
sanguinarythorn
on 6/25/06 10:20 am - Newport News, VA
awwww thank you so much! I had a problem recognizing a lot of people there, for the mere fact that I never go to support group meetings, and the only time I ever "see" anyone is there faces on the boards (which are a lot of times out-dated), or when I browse through profiles, so I apologize for not saying "hi" and congratulating you... I probably didn't recognize you. Were you sitting at any tables near us? If so, I might be able to remember who you were. Jackie actually was the one that recognized me, and came and sat down next to my husband and I... had it not been for her, I probably wouldn't have talked to anyone I knew there, so I'm glad someone had a better picture memory than I did, lol. Everyone really did look great though. Most of the people there, I would have never even guessed they would've had to have had surgery to begin with! It was a real treat to see everyone as happy as they all were.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views