Cody passed away this morning.....

Betsy Anitahug
on 6/26/06 1:32 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Sweetheart....You have email... Hugs, Betsy
melody80
on 6/26/06 1:32 am - Remington, VA
Lois, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in our prayers. My heart truly goes out to you. Love Melody
MonicaCarr
on 6/26/06 3:36 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Lois, My sincere condolences to you and to your family at this time of sorrow. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. May God give you peace as you walk thru this difficult time. Love & Prayers, Monica
kizie23
on 6/26/06 6:45 am - blacksburg, VA
Lois, My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time in your life. Please let me know of anything we can do. HUGGGS, Melissa
Linda Y.
on 6/26/06 10:35 am - Portsmouth, VA
Oh Lois, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know that right now no words can begin to comfort you. Only know that you & your family are in my prayers. My way of getting through something so tragic as this, is to know that the Good Lord called her home...home where she will always be in peace! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Anastasia
Stacey D.
on 6/27/06 8:54 am - Harrisonburg, VA
May GOD be with you in your time of pain. I will be praying for you! HE GIVES YOU NOTHING YOU CAN'T HANDLE~~ GOD Bless~Stacey
Juliay
on 6/27/06 11:36 am - Alexandria, VA
Lois, I haven't met you and do not pretend to understand your pain. But I have a favorite short poem that has helped me through the loss of people...perhaps it will lend you a moment of peace. "Do Not Weep" by Mary E. Frye (1932) Do not stand at my grave and weep. I am not there, I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glints on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain. I am the gentle autumn rain. When you awaken in the mornings hush, I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight, I am the soft stars that shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there, I did not die... Love, Julia
Juliay
on 6/27/06 11:42 am - Alexandria, VA
Lois, I haven't met you and do not pretend to understand your pain. But I have a favorite short poem that has helped me through the loss of people...perhaps it will lend you a moment of peace. "Do Not Weep" by Mary E. Frye (1932) Do not stand at my grave and weep. I am not there, I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glints on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain. I am the gentle autumn rain. When you awaken in the mornings hush, I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight, I am the soft stars that shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there, I did not die... Love, Julia
Michele R.
on 7/3/06 1:35 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Lil Lo Lo... I am just reading this. OMG I have been in the middle of my move from Mass to VA. I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post. I want to give you my deepest sympathy and if I can do anything please let me know. Be it a shoulder to cry on or a phone call. I am sure you are still in shock from it all and I am so sorry you have to go through this. Please remember she is in God's hands now. I believe that hell is here on Earth and Heaven is where we all long to be and miss while here on Earth. I am sure nothing can be said to ease the pain you are experiencing but have faith in God he will see you through this. Much Love... Shele
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views