Cody passed away this morning.....

rebel42
on 6/25/06 2:17 pm - IN
Im so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers...
Bobbie L.
on 6/25/06 2:20 pm - Cokeville, WY
Lois, I'm so sorry to hear of the heartbreaking loss of your daughter Cody. Losing a child is the hardest thing in the world... I lost my daughter last year and just want you to know that my heart and prayers are with you. Hugs, Bobbie
Ladybugz_247
on 6/25/06 4:15 pm - Ontario, CA
Lois, My heart goes out to you and your family, I know its so hard to be going through this.. please know that you have so many people here at Obesity Help that care and will be praying for you and your family.. Wendy
Pat F.
on 6/25/06 7:37 pm - Richmond, VA
Lois please know that we are all here for you and if you need to talk just get here on the boards and we will all be glad to talk to you. You will be in my throughts and prayers. Lord, please watch over our sister Lois during here time of need. This we ask in your most preoius name. Amen
tobeskinny
on 6/25/06 10:49 pm - Wassaic, NY
OMG.......there is so much I want to say and do but I don't know how. Just please know you and Cody are on my mind and in my prayers. God be with you and with your family in this time of much need. Cathy
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 10:45 pm - IN
Lois, I am so very so very sorry to read about this. i know your heart is broken ,just know you have a beautiful Angel watching over you .You and your family are in my prayers. Love Val
Autumn's Mom
on 6/25/06 11:48 pm - Fairport, NY
I am so sorry for your loss, my heart is breaking for you. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Micha
Brenda B.
on 6/26/06 12:45 am - Groton, NY
Lois, I'm so sorry for your loss, what has happened to you is something I dread every time my 16 yr old daughter goes out the driveway. I can't begin to imagine your pain but know that you and your family are in my prayers. God Bless You...Brenda
SherryWeber
on 6/26/06 12:57 am - IA
((((((((((Lois)))))))))) As a mother, I cannot even begin to fathom the pain, hurt and anger you must be going through. Know that there are thousands upon thousands of prayers being sent your way in you and your family's time of great need. Remember also that with organ donation, your daughter will live on in many generations to come. Please let us know how you are coping (not only now; but, during the months to come) and let us know if there is ANYTHING that we can do for you. ~~Sherry
Ross C
on 6/26/06 1:05 am - McLean, VA
*hugs you tight* My thoughts and prayers are with you honey... -Ross
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views