Cody passed away this morning.....

Glazegirl
on 6/25/06 1:01 pm - Fort Belvoir, VA
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Pammy
on 6/25/06 1:04 pm - Columbia , SC
Lois, I know at this time there are no words to ease the pain. Having lost my only sister on July 11th, 1993 I have felt the pain of a lost loved one. The thing though that got me through was the fact that I had become a mother ( my daughter was 2 at the time) and no matter how bad my pain was, I knew for my mom to have lost a child it was worse. It has been almost 13 years since Tammie has been gone and though the pain over time isnt as bad daily, there isnt a day that goes by that she is not thought of. Thinking of you and your family, Pam and family
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 1:08 pm - San Diego, CA
I am so terribly sorry to hear about Cody. You must be in such horrible pain right now. I can't even begin to imagine. I hope that at this terrible time you will be able to find some small comfort from these words. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Jenny
SH
on 6/25/06 1:10 pm - Staten Island, NY
RNY on 08/10/05 with
I am very sorry for your loss, Lois. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. S
Christine In AZ
on 6/25/06 1:24 pm - Way Down South in AZ
Lois, I'm so sorry for your loss. May God be with you and comfort you in your time of need.
jenlaur1
on 6/25/06 1:31 pm - Westborough, MA
VSG on 08/19/13
Oh Lois, I am so, so very sorry for the loss of your daughter. I send you my prayers and know that I'm hear for you if you need to talk. cathy
~Beautiful One~
on 6/25/06 1:39 pm - Suburban, MI
Prayers to you and your family......I cant begin to imagine how you feel but my heart is truly HEAVY for you. Please accept my condolences. Simone
Patricia R.
on 6/25/06 2:06 pm - Perry, MI
You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you grieve the loss of your beloved daughter. I cannot begin to comprehend your pain at this time. Hugs, Trish
Amy Williams
on 6/25/06 2:07 pm
Lois, This truly breaks my heart and I have tears in my eyes while I write this. I'm so very sorry for your loss, please know we all have you in the most uplifting prayers. We love you. Amy
nolasmommy
on 6/25/06 2:10 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
I am so sorry for you and for your family. I will be praying for you and thinking of you. God be with you, Christina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views