Cody passed away this morning.....

Kathy & Rich
on 6/25/06 9:03 am - Fairfax, VA
Lois, My heart goes out to you. I cannot even imagine what you are going through. Please know that you and your family and friends will be in my thoughts. Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 9:08 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Dear Lois, I'm so very sorry to hear of your terribly sad and devastating news. I would also like to extend my condolences to you and your family. I hope that with time the memories will help to lessen the burden of your sorrow, and that you may draw some measure of comfort knowing that others truly care and share in your loss. Your in my thoughts and prayers ~ Lei
beach
on 6/25/06 9:23 am - Stafford, VA
Revision on 07/02/04 with
Dear Lois, I have no words that seem like they could help.....I can not imagine what you are going through....................my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Sincerely, Diane
Shanana
on 6/25/06 9:39 am - Altavista, VA
Lois, Love and Hugs to you. As we were told when my brother died, His Grace is enough for us. I did not believe it then but eventually it set in. I will be praying for you. I lost a sibling. Please tell you other children I will be praying for them too. I feel you and their pain. Here today gone tommorrow. None of us ever knows. Life is so precious. Please email me if you need to. God bless you. Love, Shannon
Ms Court
on 6/25/06 10:00 am - Remington, VA
Lois, my thoughts & prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry to hear about this. Please take care of yourself and let us know if you need anything. Courtney
wanda
on 6/25/06 10:17 am
Lois, My heart aches for you. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. May God bless you and give you comfort. Wanda
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 10:34 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Lois, I am terribly sorry for your loss . So much I want to say to you to comfort you , but I know that words right now are not enough . Please know that we are all here to support you and love you through this . Again , my deepest heartfelt condolences go to you and your family . Love you , Natalie
A10sFrau
on 6/25/06 11:59 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Many heartfelt thanks to all. It has been a very hard and long day. I have had many visitors and while that is uplifting at times, it is also very taxing. We collected what belongings of hers we could from her truck. I did fine until I found her favorite children's book. Why she had it with her I do not know. A group of her closest and longest lasting friends--all guys from a nearby firehouse-- came by this evening. I wish they were all my sons, (in addition to my own son) they were so great. They are helping me make arrangesments for her memorial service. I love each and every one of your. Thank you so much. Lois
TammyNVA
on 6/25/06 12:05 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Lois, My heart breaks for you, as well. I remember the exchanges we've made about our daughters... so similiar. Please know that I am praying for you and your loved ones. Hugs, Tammy
Debbie M.
on 6/25/06 12:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Lois, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. As a fellow mother, I know this is my worst fear. May you feel the love, support from everyone here and may you feel our prayers on your behalf with our Heavenly Father. Many {{{{Hugs}}}} to you and your family. Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views