Cody passed away this morning.....

Carole V.
on 6/25/06 5:39 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Lois, Please accept my condolences for you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers go with you in this devastating time. May you find some peace. love, Carole
Susan E.
on 6/25/06 5:58 am - Purcellville, VA
OMG Lois, I am so sorry. Please know that we are all here for you. I just cannot imagine what you are feeling. You and you family will be in all of our thoughts. God Bless you, Susan
Supportgroup4WLS
on 6/25/06 6:00 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Lois, I am so sorry for your loss. Atleast she is at peace now. Roberta
cappymoon
on 6/25/06 6:00 am - Northern, VA
Oh no Lois.....Please accept our sincere condolences, and if there is anything we can possibly do for you, please let us know. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers in the coming days. Dianna and Cleve
jimbo2848
on 6/25/06 6:07 am - Beloit, OH
Lois I am so sorry for your loss My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and may god bless Cody as she soars with the angels. Jim
prissy25
on 6/25/06 7:03 am - Barboursville, VA
Oh my lord Lois Im just getting home from Richmond and come on an see this sad news, Im truley and deeply sorry please if you need anything at all let us know You are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless You.
sue_smith
on 6/25/06 7:20 am - Warrenton, VA
Dear Lois I am so sorry to hear of your loss. May the memories and smile of your daughter always be with you and comfort you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs Sue
Judy B.
on 6/25/06 7:25 am - Marion, VA
Oh Lois You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts hon. Please, if you need anything let me know. May God comfort your heart through this time. hugs Judy B
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 7:46 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
OMG! I am so sorry for your loss. Please know we are all thinking of you at this sad time.... Jackie
Chyanne2u
on 6/25/06 8:23 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Lois......... My heart is so sad for what you are going through. Things like this should never happen. I can only imagine what you must be going through at this time. Words don't cut it when the hurt is so deep. My prayers and thoughts and concern are with you and your family at this difficult time. I do know that all things happen for a reason and as you may never know why this terrible thing happened to your beautiful daughter, perhaps God needed another angel in his heavenly host. I pray for you to have peace with this and that the time would go swiftly because only time eases this kind of pain. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I am here for you. Know that you will be held high in my prayers each and every day for a long time to come. Lots of Love Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views