Cody passed away this morning.....

Kitty Kat
on 6/25/06 1:17 am - Richmond, VA
Lois, My condolences to you and your family. Words can never be enough however, it is my hope is that the below prayer & remembrance poem will give you some comfort and bring a sense of peace and love to your heart today and the days to come. Know that our love and support are here for you now and always. WHEN TOMORROW STARTS WITHOUT ME When tomorrow starts without me, and I'm not there to see, If the sun should rise and find your eyes all filled with tears for me, I wish so much you wouldn't cry the way you did today, while thinking of the many things we didn't get to say. I know how much you love me, as much as I love you, and each time you think of me, I know I'll miss you too, But when tomorrow starts without me, please try to understand that an angel came and called my name and took me by the hand, and said my place was ready in heaven, and that I'd have to leave behind all those I love. But as I turned to walk away, a tear fell from my eye. For all my life, I'd always thought I didn't want to die. I had so much to live for and so much yet to do, it seemed almost impossible that I was leaving you. I thought of all the love we shared and all the fun we had. If I could relive yesterday, I thought just for awhile, I'd say good-bye and kiss you and maybe see your smile. But then I realized that this could never be, for emptiness and memories would take place of me. And when I thought of things that I'd miss tomorrow, I thought of you, and when I did, my heart filled with sorrow. But when I walked through heaven's gates, I felt so much at home. When God looked down and smiled at me, he said, "This is eternity and all I've promised you. I promise no tomorrow, but today will always last, and since each day's the same day, there's no longing for the past. You have been so faithful, so trusting, and so true, though there were times you did things you knew you shouldn't do, you have been forgiven and now at last you're free. So won't you take my hand and share your life with me? So when tomorrow starts without me, don't think we're far apart, for every time you think of me, I'm right here in your heart. In prayer, Kitty Kat
A10sFrau
on 6/25/06 1:29 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Thank you all so much. I am checking in and out and bouncing from one chore to another, on and off the phone. Friends of hers are calling and IMing. Friends of my son have already been here. I am trying to stay busy for the moment. This is far more painful than when Jim passed away two years ago. Talking to the organ donation folks required particular fortitude. I will be floating back and forth for the time being. Thanks you all so much. I need the support of friends right now. Lois
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 1:37 am - Remington, VA
Lois, OH my gosh. I am so very sorry for you. I dont even know what to say, I'm so dumbfounded. lots of love going your way, Kirsten
Jennifer V.
on 6/25/06 3:00 am - Waynesboro, VA
No words seem appropriate at a time like this. Please know that eventhough I only know you through reading your posts, I feel that you are my friend and I will be praying for you during this trying time. Love, Jennifer
Mojodiva
on 6/25/06 1:55 pm - FPO, Japan
Deeply saddened by your family's loss. I can only hope that in the next few weeks you allow others to care for you in your time of need. Take care.
Tam
on 6/25/06 3:01 am - Richmond, VA
Lois, Oh honey...I am so sorry. Please accept my sincerest condolonces. Is there anything I can do? I can not begin to imagine what you are going through. I am thinking about you and your family during this time and will be praying for you all. We are all here for you...whatever you need! {{{{{hugs}}}}} Tammy
sue baker
on 6/25/06 4:17 am - fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 04/12/06 with
Lois, There are no words that can take this horrible pain away. Know that we are all here for you.
Amy B.
on 6/25/06 4:19 am - Hampton Roads, VA
Oh Dear God Lois....this is every parent's worst nightmare. You are so smart to turn here to your VA board friends for support. Unlike what I usually do, I will keep this short. Honey....I doubt this has even hit you fully yet...we're given that protective layer of heavenly help to get us through the things we must do to send our loved on on their way. God Bless YOU for persuing organ donation. Please take comfort in the thought that this act of mercy on your part has spared the lives of not just one but several people in urgent need. It truly is the greatest gift of life we can give. Keep coming back to the board. We all love you and lift you up to the healing Grace of God. May your beautiful daughter safely rest with the angels.... Peace, Amy
Sharon Q.
on 6/25/06 4:34 am - Fredericksburg, VA
OH MY GOD!!!! I am beyond shocked!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo sorry honey, and I too am here for you if you need anything!!! Please know we are all here for you!!! XOXOOXOOXOXOOX Sharon
Christine Hood
on 6/25/06 5:23 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Lois, I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. Hugs Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views