Cody passed away this morning.....

A10sFrau
on 6/24/06 10:51 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
The state trooper came to the house at 3 a.m. My daughter, Cody, about whom I have written, had been in a terrible accident and was severely injured. We did get to see her at Stonewall Jackson before she was transported on life support to Roanoke Memorial. She had been partially ejected and pinned between the truck and a tree. Her pelvis was fractured and an artery torn. The internal bleeding was too severe and she did not recover from her final cardiac arrest..... Thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers, Lois
Natalie C.
on 6/24/06 11:05 pm - Palmyra, VA
Lois, I'm so very sorry to hear about your daughter. I know you're hurting terribly. Dave and I lost our first son, and I remember the pain. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers!!!!! Things will calm down with time, but you will never forget her and the special memories you had together. Take advantage of your support system. We will be thinking of you and your family. Nat
laney
on 6/24/06 11:14 pm - Raleigh, NC
Lois, Please accept my condolences. I can not imagine the horror of losing a child. I did lose my first husband while I was pregnant with my daughter and the lose nearly broke me. It did break me, and I'm still putting myself back together ten years later. I'd like to encourage you to get in touch with compassionate friends. I've done work with a few grief support groups and they can be a great help for those who have lost a child or sibling. My prayers are with you and your family, Laney
ko
on 6/24/06 11:21 pm - ellijay, GA
So to hear about your loss....do take care of your self......its so bad to lose a love one but a.. child if even worse i think...God Bless to Cody and your family....karen
Christina R.
on 6/24/06 11:38 pm - Reston, VA
Lois- My heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry to hear about your tragic loss. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Praying for comfort for you during this time, Christina S
Stephanie M.
on 6/24/06 11:50 pm - Moncks Corner, SC
Lois, I know at times like this...words are nothing. Just know I am thinking of you...and if you need anything...I am here. Hugs, Stephanie
Ernurse323
on 6/24/06 11:51 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
OMG Lois...I am so sorry..I don't even know what to say. You are in my prayers. Much love coming your way, Dana
Kathleen L.
on 6/24/06 11:51 pm - Arlington, VA
Sorry to hear about your loss. Your family is in my prayers.
Cinderellen
on 6/25/06 12:25 am - Winterville, NC
Lois, I am so so sorry for your loss. I am not sure what to say, but know that you will be in our prayers. ~Ellen
Amber B.
on 6/25/06 12:49 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Lois, I'm so sorry. We just met, but I am truly sorry for your loss. My son was bit by a dog this weekend and I had to take him to the ER for the first time and while it wasn't anywhere near severe, I know that fear and pain when something is very wrong with your child. We are all here for you. I'm praying for you, your family, and Cody. Thinking of you, Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views