AWESOME PROTEIN SHAKE!! YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!!

Christine Hood
on 6/24/06 3:17 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey everyone! I am very picky with food and always have been and this protein thing has been kickin my butt! I got ok with the nectar and then all of a sudden it started making me gag...soooo...back to the drawing board! Time to start through the samples that I have. I was looking on the main board and someone posted about Hank's Finest Protein Milkshake. She had said that it tasted and smelled really good so I decided to try that one first!! All I can say is WOW!!! I mixed the chocolate packet with 8 oz of water, some ice and a banana in my blender/smoothie maker and it tastes like an AWESOME milkshake! Not even the slightest hint of protein at all!!! The directions say to just mix with a spoon but I was entertaining myself with the blender...anyway, The directions say that you mix 4oz of water with 1 scoop...about 30 grams (when you but the container) but there was no serving info on the packet so I weighed the packet (just shy of 60g) and mixed it with 8 oz of water. Here is the nutritional info: Calories: 118, Fat 2g., Sugars 1g., Protein 22g., Calcium 170mg, Potassium 95 mg. Now I doubled this so I ended up with 2 glasses of shake (which are sure taking me a long time to drink) and got in 44g of protein. I finished half of my protein for the day in 2 yummy shakes! His ad claims that it tastes like nesquik...I think it's better than that!! Free samples are available: http://www.healthfitnesschannel.com/FreeProteinSample.htm Hope ya like it! Christine
Jennifer V.
on 6/24/06 11:17 am - Waynesboro, VA
Thanks for the info. I' willing to try anything at this point.
Chyanne2u
on 6/24/06 12:09 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Christine, I too have a hard time with protein. Even though I'm pre-op, I have been trying different drinks to see what I can drink and what I just can't handle. If this stuff is half as good as you say then I am in for the long haul. I just requested my two free samples and I can't wait to get them. They should be here before my surgery date. It said 5-7 days. I am 8 days from surgery today. Wow.....it's flying!!! Just like you said it would. I still have so much to do. My house needs a good cleaning, I still need to purchase all my vitamins, protein, etc. I want to make sure everything is in order before I leave the house Monday, July 3rd. Thank you so much for sending this site out. I really hope this is one that I can tolerate. It sounds like you really loved it. I hope I will have the same opinion. Are you at the Boogie & Splash this weekend. I thought everyone except me was going. Kinda makes me feel like Cinderella. LOL Nah!!!! I had to do motherly duties and throw a Baby Shower for my youngest daughter who is expecting in August. It just happened to fall on this weekend. Well, if you did go.......I hope you have a great time. Which I am sure the "Party Princess" will!! Lots of Love Kathy-8 days & counting
Christine Hood
on 6/24/06 12:56 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Kathy! Told ya the time would fly! No Boogie-in' for me this weekend...I'm still quite tired and I had lots to do...I also need to start saving for all the new clothes I'm gonna be needing in the next few months...Hope you like the shake! There is also another one that someone gave me a packet of that I will be trying tomorrow morning. A couple of people told me that it is great...It's called UltraMet. I'll let ya know how it works! Christine 253/233/134
Amy B.
on 6/24/06 7:15 pm - Hampton Roads, VA
Hey girlfriend! Thanks for the tip......think I will get some of this stuff when cooler weather comes. Don't like anything related to milk when it's hot....always been like that. Doing ok with Nectar but find that I HAVE to have variety. I have the lemonade and tea flavors and decided at 11:00 p.m. last night....ok....thassenuffathat for a while. Didn't want to get to where I can't stand it. So I have all the unjury flavors to play with also. And/or may mix a nectar tea w/ raspberry tea crystal light for something different. NO problems getting my water and protein in. My surgeon says mainly focus on sip sip sipping this week and getting well hydrated. Got in 75 oz fluid, 40 grams supplemental protein AND a TBL of scrambled egg, TBL of cottage cheese and probably about that much baby peaches between the two meals. I have never been one to eat when it's really hot. So God willing....I hope he sees I'm serious and this trend continues. Take care!!!! I probably will not make it to a lot of the "events" either for reasons similar to yours but also because our weekends tend to be tied up with swimming. He's the only one I got so.....life with your kid is very short and every minute doing something with them is precious. But....maybe after my 6 weeks I can come over to your neck of the woods and meetcha!!! And Dana too! Amy
Ernurse323
on 6/25/06 10:42 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Okay Party Princess, I ordered it !! I am crossing my fingers that it will be like the milkshake you say it tastes like or I will cry !!!! Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views