Home from the hospital...

Amy B.
on 6/23/06 8:11 am - Hampton Roads, VA
Everything went very well with my surgery. I will be thankful when I pass gas which hopefully won't take too long. Will write more as I feel like sitting here to do so. THANKS for all the wonderful support! Amy
Stephanie M.
on 6/23/06 9:45 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Amy! Welcome home...and to the losin' side! Been savin' a place on the bench for ya! Let us know how you are doing! Stephanie
A10sFrau
on 6/23/06 10:18 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Glad you are back safe and sound, Amy. You are a big LOSER now!! Lois
Christine Hood
on 6/23/06 10:42 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Welcome home ya big LOSER!! Glad to hear that everything went well for ya! Christine
Mojodiva
on 6/23/06 12:09 pm - FPO, Japan
Congrats on getting through the process at PNH! I was patient number 345. Hubby asked me not to wait, since we could go overseas next year together, so I went with Dr Clark in Hampton Roads. I hope you are doing well and less gassy by the time you read this! Enjoy your mushy foods!
Jennifer V.
on 6/23/06 12:49 pm - Waynesboro, VA
Welcome home! This too shall "pass" honey. Keep us posted. Jenn
TammyNVA
on 6/23/06 8:51 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Welcome to the LOSING side Hugs as you go through the toughest 2 weeks... it gets easier! Tammy 303/198/150ish
Tam
on 6/26/06 3:18 am - Richmond, VA
Amy~ Welcome to the losers bench. Sorry I am so late in posting...I was at the boogie and splash all weekend and am just now getting the time to go back to the posts! Hopefully you can come to the January event! ~Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views