Double Century CLUB!!!!!

Ross C
on 6/26/06 12:22 am - McLean, VA
Stephanie, Thanks! Did I see you saturday? I met a LOT of people and I'm not sure who was who with all the changes from posting pics.... if I did.. awesome! if not... we'll have to meet at the next shindig! *hugs* thanks again! -Ross
A10sFrau
on 6/23/06 10:05 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations Ross! Just when I wonder what has become of ____________, that person pops up with a terrific announcement! Lois
Ross C
on 6/26/06 12:26 am - McLean, VA
Lois, Thank you very much..*hugs you tight* -Ross
Christine Hood
on 6/23/06 10:35 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Ross!!
Ross C
on 6/26/06 12:27 am - McLean, VA
Party Princess? heheh cute name... thank you!!! -Ross
sue_smith
on 6/24/06 12:43 am - Warrenton, VA
Hey Ross A Big CONGRATS!!!!! Checked out your new photos...you look great!! Enjoy the fun this weekend Take care Hugs Sue
Ross C
on 6/26/06 12:29 am - McLean, VA
Hello Gorgeous! Thankee!!! those photos aren't too new.. *laugh* There may or may not be some photos of me from this weekend out there... I know there were cameras.... I'm down to 280 now.... hehehe -Ross
sue_smith
on 6/29/06 8:01 am - Warrenton, VA
Hey Ross....me again I did see some photos of you from Richmond...sexy as ever. Did I mention that my son is going to be starting at VCU in the fall? (Again I have to remind you just how friggin' old I am!!!!!) Maybe we can get together sometime while I am down there. Take care and as always....stay sweet. Hugs, Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views