Double Century CLUB!!!!!

Ross C
on 6/23/06 4:21 am - McLean, VA
I have officially lost 202 lbs as of today. I'm down to 283.2 Lbs and counting!!!! Thanks to KAT for kicking my A$$ in gear and getting me to up my protein and exercise more. *hugs* to Everyone I care about... I may be seeing some people tommorrow.... Since I live in Richmond and all... heheheh CRASH ANYONE??? It'll be nice to drop by and see everyone.... bathing suits ROCK.... -Ross
Bookworm5648
on 6/23/06 5:17 am - Manassas Park, VA
WOW That is great!! Keep up the good work Stacy
Ross C
on 6/23/06 5:51 am - McLean, VA
Thanks Stacy! *hugs* -Ross
kabarron1
on 6/23/06 5:17 am - Hopewell, VA
Ross, Congrats!!! Keep up the great work!!! Keith
Ross C
on 6/23/06 5:52 am - McLean, VA
Keith, Thanks buddy! You've been an inspiration to me! I know I'll never look as good as you do but I strive for it! *laugh* hope all is well... -Ross
Kitty Kat
on 6/23/06 5:30 am - Richmond, VA
Congrats! This is FABULOUS! And so ya'll know Ross has been working hard on his own I just merely b&&ch about what he needs. What are friends for right? I will see ya tomorrow ya dang goof! Kat
Ross C
on 6/23/06 5:56 am - McLean, VA
*grin* HIya Kitty Kat! You...... B**ch at me? nawwww ok maybe a lot... but I enjoy it! Friends are def. for kicking my A$$ into gear.... It'll be neat to wander about the hhehehe where there are lots of 's but everyone knows them! Looking forward to it sexy! -Ross
lawoman
on 6/23/06 6:16 am - Hellertown, PA
Hi there! Congrats that is great!!! Hope to see ya tomorrow too....still waiting on my piece of crap car....it wouldn't start this morning....so gotta wait it out.... Later! LA
Ross C
on 6/26/06 12:18 am - McLean, VA
LA... Thank you! I missed you this weekend!!!! You'll have to come down and visit sometime.... *hugs* Ross
Stephanie M.
on 6/23/06 9:49 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Ross! That's AWESOME!!!!!! WOW!!!! Keep it up, dude! Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views