Help! I really want to go to Boogie & Splash!

fanciterv
on 6/23/06 2:28 am - Stafford, VA
I didn't sign up to go, but I would really, really like to come and visit for at least a part of the get-together. Is there anything/time I can drive down so that I can meet some of you folks?? I can't afford to stay overnight or to drive down twice, but I really would like to join up, so-to-speak. I've tried to make it to some of the other get togethers, but other commitments prevailed. I'd love to shop vendors too! Please Help me........ Love to all, Sue K. Stafford, VA 380/266/200
Bigdanva70
on 6/23/06 2:58 am - Radford, VA
I have a room by myself, 2 double beds. You are welcomed to one of the beds. so for the other activies I am not sure about. I guess David would make that call. Dan
fanciterv
on 6/23/06 2:10 pm - Stafford, VA
Thank you Dan! But really I just want to know when is the best time for me to be there if I haven't signed up for any of the organized events. Since you are the only one to respond, (I suppose everyone else was already in transit when my plea went out) and since it is too late to hope anyone else will be checking e-mail tonight, I think that my choices are to show up either Sat afternoon or Sunday morning. I'm guessing I'll try to get there Sat unless someone can give me a better idea in the a.m. Dan, I really do appreciate your offer!!! I hope I get to meet you so that I can thank you in person!! Love you all, Sue K. Stafford, VA 380/266/200
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views