BILL AND STEPHANIE UPDATE

(deactivated member)
on 6/22/06 8:06 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I am so happy to tell you all that the Doctor's are telling us that he is going to come out of this . Today is the day they take him off the ventilator , however , they are giving him a tracheotomy . This will assist him in his breathing as they bring him off the vent . They did not want to leave him on the ventilator, due to him regaining some consiousness and the gag reflex coming back . All vital signs are back to normal , they are still watching him close and do expect a recovery from this . Stephanie is doing some better , she still is not able to get in all of her fluids due to thes stricture , but she is hanging in there . I told her of the cards I would be bringing her today . I am also bringing a card for everyone to sign at Boogie and Splash . As always, I will keep you posted . God is good All Day and Forever ! Love ya ! Tink
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/06 8:29 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Natalie - SLAP me and get it over with, go on, I'll wait........ harder!!! As you've already figured out, I have NOT mailed my cards yet - I went through my cabinets and was digging up any and all "pre packaged protien samples" that I had, wanted to toss them into the bag with the cards and although I have it all ready to GO - I've yet to hit the post office. I noticed that Amy is helping you with getting the word out, so I suspect you'll be making a second run to the hospital next week too? That being the case, I'm just HAND carrying my cards to you and I'll have 'em in your hot little tiny dainty hands tomorrow afternoon! Hugs - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/06 9:20 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Awesome Morning to you to sweety .... I look forward to getting them . We will also be signing a big card to him as well ... Get your beautiful self up here safe .. we got some Boogieing ... to do .. Hugs, Nat
Sporty Jill
on 6/22/06 10:01 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hey Tink........ Thanks for the update. I was wondering how he was doing. I sent you an email, did you not get it???? Hhmmm....... Anyways..... Thanks for the update and all.... Jill
Teresa Isphording
on 6/23/06 12:35 am - Knotts Island, NC
Hey Tink, Thank you so much for keeping us updated. I have been keeping Bill and Stephanie in my prayers. I also thank God that they have such a caring and loving friend as you to be there for them. Hubby and I won't be able to make it to the Boogie & Splash this year but please put our names on the card and let them know they are in our prayers. Hugs Teresa
Michele R.
on 6/23/06 1:38 pm - Pittsfield, MA
ty tink. this is wonderful news. I am almost finished with my packing. tomorrow is my dads wedding then we leave on Sun for VA. That is why I have been so distant. I did keep my pc for emergency updates and such. I am so glad that Bill and Steph are doing much better. Great news from the doc. AMEN! Wish them well for me and I send my prayers and love. Hugs! Shele
Nicole0216
on 6/23/06 9:54 pm - Lancaster, PA
thank God I have prayed for them everyday
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views