WOW moment.

Stephanie M.
on 6/22/06 9:31 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Well...I went for my cardiologist update...and got on the scale. The tech set the bar at 150...and it was too much...hee hee. He had to put it at 100. That was the first time that has happened...and it was so cool. As for the appointment...I went for a regular appt...and told him about some probs i have been having... Ended up with an EKG, stress echo, labs....a very long day at the hospital. I may have a magnesium deficiency that has gone undetected...causing my increase in abnormal heart rhythms, leg pains...all kinds of things... Waiting on the bloodwork...taking more of cardio meds and some mag and quinine now. Going back in a few weeks. Very long day....but it was so cool seeing that scale on 100...and him having to move the little bar up from there....LOL Have a great day! Stephanie
A10sFrau
on 6/22/06 7:58 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi Stephanie, Congratultions on your continued weight loss! Re: cardiologist--isn't it weird they way we can be affected by a small amount of a natural element, or lack thereof? I never gave these things much thought until I HAD my surgery, and now I sometimes fret that some odd little item (like one of our members being low in selenium) will make me unwell. Glad they are remedying this for you. Lois
Stephanie M.
on 6/23/06 9:52 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Lois! It is very wierd....cause I have had both...the leg pain and the cardiac thing....for years...and no one even thought about magnesium. So...good grief...if I was deficient then...well...I guess I REALLY am now...lol... Take care, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views