Water Sensations in Virginia Beach & shake question?

Mojodiva
on 6/22/06 1:29 am - FPO, Japan
I am having trouble finding this product. I went to the Target on Laskin Road and they didn't have it-- though one of their salespeople swears she saw it. If you have found Water Sensations in Virginia Beach, could you let me know what store, location in the store, and what flavors you saw that they carried? Hubby wanted me to order it online, but you can only order 3 cartons at a time and I would hate to have all that product and end up not liking it! Also, where is everyone purchasing their protein shakes? Im very interested in ones with no flavor and strawberry kinds. I went to a GNC and was completely ignored by the clerk, but didnt see anything I would like or recognized from here. If anyone has samples they no longer need, I would surely take them off your hands!
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/06 5:05 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi - what's water sensations? donna
Mojodiva
on 6/22/06 6:19 am - FPO, Japan
Its a liquid water flavoring with no sugar, calories, or carbs.
MonicaCarr
on 6/22/06 6:21 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I found Water Sensations at Farm Fresh on Independance next to Target (near Princess Anne Rd.) I don't remember what flavors they had - I bought the peach and it is really good. As for protein - I buy mine from Unjury.com - they have unflavored and Strawberry (I like the strawberry mixed with milk best) as well as vanilla and chocolate. I have tried several kinds and this is the one I like the best. You can also buy samples from them. They ship really fast - I usually get mine in 1-2 days. Hope this info helps. Blessings, Monica
Mojodiva
on 6/22/06 7:52 am - FPO, Japan
Thanks Monica! I have heard great things from Unjury users, so I think I will go for that brand. Thank you for letting me know you can purchase samples- absolutely fabulous news! I have a Farm Fresh up the road from us on Independence (just down from the haygood market, where they are building a new Farm Fresh) so I will check there. Do you remember what section I should look in? There are sections for shakes, water, and sweeteners at a lot of stores... I do get a lot of walking in just trying to find items hehehe. Thanks so much Monica!
MonicaCarr
on 6/22/06 6:24 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Sorry for the double reply - you can go to www.watersensations.com and find a store that carries it also... Blessings, Monica
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/06 8:43 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning MD ~ If you find it, PLEASE share the location with us - I ordered some of the stuff online, when they were offereing FREE SAMPLES! You could request two flavors and I went with the Peach and Wild Berry - the Peach was AWESOME!!! The berry was good too, but I tend to be a "fuzzy navel" kinda gal, lint and all. LOL As far as protein goes? A GREAT site to order a sampler pack is www.vitalady.com Once you FIND one you like? I highly recommend that you BULK order the sucker. As long as you keep your protein sealed tightly, it'll have a long shelf life. When I finally narrowed my taste-buds down, I found that I could order protein in FIVE POUND containers for about the same price that people buy there TWO and THREE pound containers from the smaller web sites. Well, I'm all about supporting the small business person, I owned a small finance company, butcha know what? I support my BUDGET and my means, first. That being said - you can pick up the small 2or3 lb containers for $30 to $35 or you can pick up the 5 lb container (same stuff - different site) for $35. Now, THAT's a no-brainer! Here are a few sites to check out and play around with. www.vitalady.com - sample packs, vitamins and tons of GREAT info! www.txwls.com - sample size packs www.wlssupplies.com - sample size packs www.supplementwholesaler.com - for bulk ordering www.muscleshoppe.com - for bulk ordering www.allsportsnutrition.com - for bulk ordering www.dpsnutrition.net/ - for bulk ordering www.bodybuilding.com - for bulk ordering www.vitacost.com - for bulk ordering http://store.yahoo.com/cntr4weightloss/newitems.html www.vitaminshoppe.com www.unjury.com www.advantagesupplements.com - for bulk ordering www.vigorousliving.com/ www.gourmetprotein.com/ Good luck to you - Lei
Mojodiva
on 6/23/06 9:04 am - FPO, Japan
This is awesome stuff, Leilana! And yes, I will post where I find Water Sensations and where in the store I found it. I've been to three stores so far (Kroger & Targets) but no go. I agree-- my budget has to come first right now.
Mojodiva
on 6/24/06 4:33 am - FPO, Japan
Hi Lei!!! Well, I managed to find some at the Target in Chesapeake just up from Greenbriar Mall and Eden Way. We were at the Babies R Us and made a sidetrip to see if Target had them. It was located where Monica said she found hers- next to the Crystal Light and Koolaid SugarFree packets. They were sold out of the peach and grape, but had the other flavors I was looking for. I chose KiwiStrawberry and the MIxed Berries to try first. Im about to try it out in a few minutes. When I get a chance I will be checking stores in the Virginia Beach area and figuring out which ones are carrying it so Im not always driving to Chesepeake. ALthough I do like that area!
MonicaCarr
on 6/22/06 11:56 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
If I remember correctly - I found it in the same isle as the crystal lite and drinks. Blessings, Monica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views