Thnx to Dana S & Sporty Jill!

Mojodiva
on 6/22/06 12:54 pm - FPO, Japan
Jill, when I was making the copayments I was thinking of you, since you had listed yours at the end of your profile. I was surprised to pay $77 at Dr. Mascolo's... I should have known though! At least the $30 for the psych test is applied towards the program fee, which is now $550. I got smart today and called the PCM so I would know how much money to have with me when I go. Is it wrong, though, to want to withhold paying the doctor until I know she will do what I need? LOL...I swear, I can worry about things too much. SO with the nutrition consult at the Center, I have to add in $55. So far, before the end of the month I will have paid $312. $362 if ya add in gas costs hehehe. I am not sure how much the labtests (thyroid and h.pyori) will cost though. But it looks like with the program fee added in my expenses will be $892. Then again, still have hospital costs...but that shouldnt be too outrageous. Not bad for a surgery that runs between $40- $60k in some areas! Anyhoo... I was just so glad to have ladies who were so willing to answer questions, even when I felt like I needed it all spelled out for me so I didnt misunderstand.
A10sFrau
on 6/22/06 7:51 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations for being on the road to a NEW you! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views