How do I update my picture?

Julie R.
on 6/22/06 1:08 am - Belspring, VA
I was away from the boards when everyone changed out there pictures displayed, and now I feel left out How do I go about putting up a new picture? I've figured out how to do it on my profile (just haven't done it yet), but not here. Thanks for any assistance!!! Julie
Judy B.
on 6/22/06 1:18 am - Marion, VA
Hi Julie To change your post picture..click on main messageboard..click user settings..then you will see where you can upload a picture from a pic saved on your computer or from one you have online..click upload and then click save at the bottom..then it will change..Hope this helps hugs Judy B
Teresa Isphording
on 6/22/06 1:19 am - Knotts Island, NC
Hey Julie, I copied this off a post from Amy Williams on the main messageboard. I hope it helps... Hugs Teresa The ability to change message board photos is now live. Please note you can ONLY change your photo through the main message board right now, HOWEVER the photo WILL change on any of the other boards on the site. To access this feature on the main message board go to "user settings" on the top blue box. You can upload the photo from your computer by clicking on browse or add the photo by placing a URL link. And then click on "process". Keep in mind that photos that are too large are going to crunch down to 100 by 100 and might look disfigured. We don't currently have a resizing tool, but we hope to add that in the future. You would need to size your photo down if it shows up distorted. We have plans later to add photo uploading from your profile page or a album feature. The updated blog system, which is not set to come out still until sometime this summer. Those wanting photos on the before and after section will still have to email those into [email protected] and the same for now if you want to add them to your profile page in the bottom 2 areas provided. You can host the photos on your profile, for more information please visit this post by Pinalope. (Thanks Pinalope) Click here for information Now about signature lines. There is a height limit placed on this area. The limit is 2 inches. We are sorry to have to place a limit, but in consideration of those on slower connections and to maintain the site being fast it had to be placed. Have fun playing around with your photos! We can't wait to see everyone's smiling faces. You can test your signature or photos on this post. Please reply and also on signature lines the changes will happen on any old posts you have up and you can see the changes there. or This is NOT a requirement. If you want to test your photo or signatures you can use the Totally off Topic board. Here's a link: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/a,messageboard/board_id,4856/cat_id,1416/ This will help those needing support on the main board. If you are needing technical help or assistance OH staff will be keeping an eye on the Totally Off Topic board or you can email into us [email protected] If you have other website questions please visit: http://obesityhelp.com/content/sitehelp.html
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views