Boogie and Spaaaaalash !!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/06 8:45 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Are you getting ready ? Are you excited .. ??? So many coming from all over the country !!! It will be a homecoming for sure . I am so excited , not only will I get to see old and new friends , but my new beau will be there to help out and to enjoy all of my family . I am going out today and get my nails , and feet done . Then off to purchase a swim suit and some other neat things for the event ... I am so excited about out vendors too !! I really want another one of those big bags from Bariatric Advantage !!! And more of those Protein bars from Nutrilife . There will not be name tags .. so I expect hugs from all of you .. As for the most part we do look like our pics .. but if you see someone that you know is there for the conference .. and not sure .. Greet them .. hug them !!! As you are among the Splashers and the Boogiers ...and I can tell you ,, when you leave on Sunday .. you will feel like a kid leaving summer camp .. it is a feeling like no other .. Can not wait to see you all there !!! Hugs, Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/06 10:01 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
This is my first time at one of these events but I am so looking forward to it!!! See you all at the weekend!! Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/06 10:30 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Jackie, I remember last year at this exact time, it was my first time to meet anyone from the OH board. I was pre-op, and not quite sure what these people were all about!! I was excited, but had no idea what was in store for me -- all the new 'best friends', all the love, support, encouragement, and just good solid friendship. It was wonderful! I so much look forward to this year's and to meeting YOU! It will be fun, to say the least. And Nat is right, it is like leaving summer camp. Bonding is so easy with everyone!! Love this group!!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/06 10:33 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Oh I am positive I am going to have fun. I already know a few people that are going and am really looking forward to getting to know everyone else!!
~Sexy YaYa~
on 6/21/06 10:41 pm
OH NATALIE!!! I AM SOOOOO READY This is my first OH event too...but I know I will be living it up and fitting in I can hardly contain myself today...I will be there about 2 or 3 tomorrow...what time is check in? Pam (my roomie) and I will be in the lobby to help out at 5:30 right??? Tanya
Kelli
on 6/21/06 11:06 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Morning Sunshine!!! I am so excited abt this weekend. Hubby and I had such a great time at the January event, he is even looking forward to this weekend. I have already let David know, but we will not be there until abt 10pmish friday evening, so we should be getting there just as the party is getting rolling. Cant wait to see everyone again. Love, Kelli
Bigdanva70
on 6/21/06 11:19 pm - Radford, VA
This is my first event also, But I am totally excited. I hope that I can fit into the group...I am going to wiegh in tonight so I can give everybody the most up to date news.
Jen_G
on 6/22/06 12:32 am - in, VA
Ready to and though I'll probably be a little slow...feeling so much better thank goodness! See ya tomorrow!!! XOXOXOXO, Jen
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/22/06 12:47 am - Danville, VA
Hey Sweet Tink....going to get my hair cut off today!!!! I should see you around 2:00 tomorrow....I sure do miss ya and can't wait to see ya. We are going to have a blast, I just know it. Hugs, Betsy
Roberta M.
on 6/22/06 5:27 am - Potomac Falls, VA
This is my first time as well. Alot of people from my support group are attending to it will be fun to party with everyone. How many people do you have signed up for this weekend. Just curious. Looking forward to meeting some new people. Roberta
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views