Hey everyone!

Iamspoi1ed
on 6/21/06 3:33 pm - Roanoke, VA
Sorry I havent posted in forever! I havent been near a computer.....How are things up in the Richmond area? I MISS IT SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! I just wanted to say hi real quick!! I have really good news! I started out at 345 in January and now I am down to 239!!!!!!!! 106 pounds gone!! I am soooooo happy!! Anyway, I hope you all are doing well and I cant wait to get my internet back up at the house so I can post more often...... Bye for now!! ~Mary~
wanda
on 6/21/06 7:09 pm
Mary, 106 pounds is FANTASTIC! Congratulations! Glad to hear you're doing so well! Wanda
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/06 8:13 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Where the heck did you go Mary Ferris .. I have been wondering about you .... Are you still in the area >> Call me gurl .. WOW .. 100 gone .. I can not wait to see you . Hugs, Nat
Iamspoi1ed
on 6/22/06 1:23 am - Roanoke, VA
Hey tink I moved back to Roanoke...Mark got outta the army, so we are back down here. I want to come back up there to see everyone soon....I miss being up in Colonial Hts. so much!!! Email me your phone number and I will call you, ok? *Hugs* Mary
A10sFrau
on 6/22/06 7:11 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi Mary! Just up the road from you near Natural Bridge . Congratulations on your terric loss! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views