It has been awhile...

spaceystacey
on 6/21/06 11:05 am - Littleton, NC
I have been insanely busy lately. We finally sold our house last week. I have been living with mom and dad since the end of last month so that I can continue to wor****il the new house is ready. Brian went down to the lake to begin setting up our new house and so much has been happening lately that I feel like I haven't had time to breathe. One of the biggest things is that we have just about got sole custody of my stepson. I am greatful that he is with us now. He seems to be very happy with the arrangements and is adjusting very well considering what has been going on. (long, dramatic and somewhat disturbing story.) As for my weightloss. I am at 142 currently. I've lost 12 pounds since moving back in with my parents! Talk about a plateau buster! I am now wearing a size 6. I can't believe it. I have never, ever worn a size 6! I know I need to update my profile and post new pics. Hopefully I will be able to do that this weekend. Well, I hope everyone is doing well. I miss you guys! Take care!
Shanana
on 6/21/06 9:02 pm - Altavista, VA
Good to see an update. Glad you are doing well. Keep up the good work. I have raised a stepson for 7 years. I know the ugly stories. Never forget to put yourself first. Shannon
Bigdanva70
on 6/21/06 10:51 pm - Radford, VA
Congrats I really love your profile ... GO Skins
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views