Will and Stephanie ..

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/06 10:30 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I talked to Kay tonight Stephanies friend . Stephanie is at St.Fransis undergoing Hydration thearapy as she is de-hydrated . She will also undergo a stretch next week for her stricture . Will is making yet another come back .. he is doing 30 % of his breathing on his own . Fever is down .. all functions and stats looking normal again . He is still in ICU . Stephanie asked me to tell you all Thank you for your prayers and your cards .. this means a lot to them . I will be taking the cards up to him on Friday , where I will talk to him - on the vent of off !! And I will be cking in on her as well . Keep those prayers going for them both .. and as always thank you Family ! Love ya .. Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/06 10:57 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
That is definitely good news about Bill - hope Steph recovers well too!! Jackie
laney
on 6/21/06 12:24 pm - Raleigh, NC
Thank you so much for letting us know Nat. I'm right here by St. Francis (in Midlothian) if Steph needs anything please email me via my profile. I'll do my best to get it to her. Magazines, medicine, the company of a stranger, or anything. I haven't driven yet... but I'm going to try tomorrow so I can give it a go, St. Francis is really close. Laney
Chyanne2u
on 6/21/06 2:32 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Nat, I am so glad to hear Will is improving again. He's a fighter, that's for sure!!! As for Stephanie, I am glad she is getting the attention she needs too. I am sorry I missed your call earlier tonight. I tried you but there was no answer so I will catch you in the morning on the way to work. You know my prayers are with Will & Stephanie and have been since I first got word last Wed. of his condition. God is good all the time we just have to believe that Will is in His hands and there is a reason for all that's happening. Sometimes our hut has to catch on fire before help comes our way. (hopefully you read the e mail and know what that means.) Lots of Love Kathy-11 days & counting
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views