Word on Stacey Anderson

prissy25
on 6/21/06 6:48 am - Barboursville, VA
I just recieved an email from a friend of hers saying: Stacey is in recovery. They removed all of the Tumor and hopefully everything is alright. Keep her in your prayers! Your in my prayers Stacey hurry home !
Kathy & Rich
on 6/21/06 6:56 am - Fairfax, VA
Great news, Melinda! Thanks for keeping us informed. Appreciate it. Lots of positive thoughts heading out to Stacey... Kathy
prissy25
on 6/21/06 7:11 am - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Kathy positive thoughts are what she needs right now...
Andrea N.
on 6/21/06 7:34 am - Ashland, VA
Thanks for the news! Praying for Stacey! Andrea
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/06 7:46 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Melinda, thanks for this update. I will definitely continue thinking and praying for Stacy. love donna
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/21/06 8:50 am - Danville, VA
Melinda...Thanks for the update. Stacey is in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated, Sweetie. Give her my best. Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 6/21/06 12:15 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
More prayers here, Stacey. Glad to hear early news that they got the entire tumor! Thank you, Melinda, Lois
Shanana
on 6/21/06 9:09 pm - Altavista, VA
Let me know if you get anymore updates on her. She is in my prayers. Shannon
Stacey D.
on 6/21/06 11:48 pm - Harrisonburg, VA
Hello OH Family! I am at my mom's house and recovering from my lumpectomy yesterday. Test results will be in Tues. They successful removed a tummor about the size of a walnut from my breast. I however, feel like they put a brick in there! I will be at my mother's through the weekend, and will probably not be back on until Sunday night. I just wanted to thank everyone for their continued prayers! Now the real count down begins....less than a month until my plastics! Take care everyone, and thanks a million!!!!! Stacey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views