WLSC Celebration Reception

sanguinarythorn
on 6/21/06 6:27 am - Newport News, VA
I posted about this before a couple weeks ago, but is anyone else planning on going this Friday? It's being sponsered by the Weight Loss Surgery Center of Hampton Roads and Sentara CarePlex Hospital. It's at the Holiday Inn Hampton Hotel on Mercury Blvd this Friday from 7-10. The only thing the invitation said was "to honor those of you who have lost weight through Weight Loss Surgery", so I don't know who all got an invitation, and I didn't know if I'd see anyone there that I've spoken to before. If you're planning on going, let me know. I'm the only one I know besides one other on this board that got an invitation. I found the perfect dress to wear. I know the dress is "semi-formal", but I want to look fabulous, and I found the perfect dress, can't wait to wear it! Hope to see some of you guys there looking fabulous too!
Sporty Jill
on 6/21/06 6:54 am - Norfolk, VA
Unfortunately, I not going to be there. I had a prior commitment. But, have fun! Should be a blast! Jill
Ernurse323
on 6/21/06 7:05 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Katie...I am going. Not sure what I am gonna wear yet..but I am going and dragging my husband with me !!! What are you wearing? Dana
sanguinarythorn
on 6/22/06 12:16 am - Newport News, VA
I'm wearing a little mauve vintage dress I found. It's adorable. I don't think it'll be too much. They weren't very specific with the dresscode anyway, so I think it's pretty much anything goes, so that's awesome. I don't like to conform with dress too much, lol. I always pu**** Anyways, see ya tomorrow night!
Stephanie M.
on 6/21/06 7:12 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Katie! How've ya been? I did get an invite...but will be unable to go. Hey...check out the pics on the website on the top of my profile page! Hmmmm....if you look closely you may recognize a shirt in the family portrait...LOL...It has become one of my favorites...and I get SO many compliments on it. Thanks again for the clothes! Hugs, Steph
sanguinarythorn
on 6/22/06 12:13 am - Newport News, VA
Oh Yeah!! Hey! That looks great on you! It never fit me quite right, but it looks perfect on you! You look wonderful, and very happy! I hope most of the clothes worked out for you. I'm sorry you won't be able to make it to the reception, but I'll take oodles of pics and post them for ya! *hugs* Katie
Kelli
on 6/21/06 10:55 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Morning Katie!! Hubby and I will be there with bells on. We have to leave around 9ish, due to a prior commitment. But look forward to seeing everyone. Have a great day and see ya Friday night. Kelli
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views