My Prayer for Today...

Stephanie M.
on 6/20/06 5:39 am - Moncks Corner, SC
I posted this on another board....but with everything all of us seem to be going through...somehow it just seems appropriate to post it here as well... My Prayer for Today... Most Gracious Heavenly Father, Thank you for the many ways that you have blessed me so far beyond what I deserve. I am so thankful that you are an omniscient God...and that I don't have to worry about what tomorrow holds. You have it all planned out. You knew all that was going to happen in my life, even before I was formed. Though I don't understand some of it, I have to trust you know the way. Father, I come to you fully admitting that I am a sinner, and ask for your forgiveness. I know there are things in my life that I need to work on. I thank you for the gentle reminders you give me...as I am learning things about brothers and sisters in Christ on this board and others who are going through similar things. I pray that all of us would draw strength from you, Lord. I pray that you would be glorified through our WLS experience...and that people can see You in us. I continue to ask for your help day to day as I recover from the loss of my baby. Lord, my heart absolutely breaks right now. I cry every time I think about it. I pray that you will give me strength to get through this day, and every day...and to hold it together until my husband gets home. I pray that you help us as we have to grieve in separate parts of the world. Please keep him safe from the madness that is going on. Please use him where he is according to your will. Lord, I pray that you will watch over those on this board and others that are going through things right now. Give calmness to those waiting for tests results...resolution of illness...loss of a much wanted child. I pray for the souls of those who are ill...but do not know You as their Savior. Lord, we know that you are the ultimate physician, and that you decide whether we are healed here on earth, or in your presence. I ask that in all that we go through, your love will shine through us and those around us can see...and believe...and know...that You are the only way. In Jesus' name, Amen
MonicaCarr
on 6/20/06 7:01 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Stephanie, That was a beautiful prayer. Thanks for sharing it on the board. I stand in agreement with you - My prayer for you is that you & your husband will experience the peace that surpasses all understanding as you go thru this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you...Monica
Christina R.
on 6/20/06 7:28 am - Reston, VA
AMEN! Christina S
Kathy & Rich
on 6/20/06 7:28 am - Fairfax, VA
You remain in my thoughts! Hugs, Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/20/06 10:27 am - Danville, VA
Stephanie...That was beautiful and I know that God is listening to you. May he continue to bless you and us all. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views