Why this week!

Jen_G
on 6/20/06 5:31 am - in, VA
Hey Guys...say a few extra prayers for me! I have a kidney infection and it's so very very very painful! I am on antibiotics now so hopefully it will get better by the weekend cause I'm ready to Anyway..okay over my pitty party, just if you can spare a few positive thoughts send them my way Jen
Ms Court
on 6/20/06 5:33 am - Remington, VA
Sending some healing thoughts & prayers your way. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/06 5:35 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
You have my good wishes too!!! Hang on in there!!
Teresa Isphording
on 6/20/06 6:01 am - Knotts Island, NC
Sending prayers up for you. Make sure you party enough for me this weekend since Tom and I won't be able to make it. Hugs Teresa
Sharon Q.
on 6/20/06 6:47 am - Fredericksburg, VA
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Major prayers and positive thoughts coming your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU WILL BE THERE, EVEN IF I HAVE TO BRING YOU IN ON A STRETCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOOXOOOXOXOOX LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!! SHARON
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/06 7:19 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Ohhhh Hell Nooo .. NOOOOO you do not do this to me .. Get to the store .. get you lots of water ..and some sugar free cranberry juice .. Get to flushing that nasty bug out , I need you there ... SHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOONNNN YOU TALK TO HER AND GET HER TO DRINKING THA****ER ... LOL ... OK .. GET WELL .. AND SEE YOU FRIDAY .. FOR SURE . LOVE YA .. NAT
Kathy & Rich
on 6/20/06 7:25 am - Fairfax, VA
Feel better, hon! Hugs, Kathy
Susan E.
on 6/20/06 7:52 am - Purcellville, VA
Oh crap, this is a bad time to feel down. Everyone is right, get those fluids pumping. You got 3 more days to improve. Hope you feel better real soon. Susan
Ernurse323
on 6/20/06 9:28 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Positive thoughts sent your way !!! Get well soon !!! Dana
cappymoon
on 6/20/06 3:01 pm - Northern, VA
Aww Jen, I know EXACTLY where you are coming from since I was going through this very same thing 2 weeks ago. Just remember, lots of water, take your meds, and you should be feeling better by this weekend (I know, I was doing better within 3 days of my diagnosis Hopefully you will be progessing just as well!!) Cant wait to see you this weekend!! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views