No thanks to MDX, I know I don't dump

A10sFrau
on 6/19/06 8:37 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Totally forgot to put this in my update. My big screwup of the month! At Walmart Sunday night I got a diet MDX. I was very thirsty and really had NOT had enough fluid intake during the day of cleaning. A man came over to the Miata and chatted with me for a little bit about Miatas and motorcycles and emigrating to Israel (??, not ME). The entire time I am sipping on the MDX. Half-way home I start looking at the label and wonder why it is the wrong color. I had bought according to the cap color: silver = diet. But NOOOOOOOOOO. Say it ain't SOOOO!. I had drunk 3/4 bottle of full strength, 32 g sugar MDX!! I prayed that I would get home before I got sick, if I was going to get sick. I have said all along that I doubted I would dump. And, I didn't. Shame on me, though! It is Vault Diet that has the silver top. Vault reg. has the black top. I MUST read labels! What is wrong with me? Careless the Glasgow Hairless am I!! Lois
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/06 9:25 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Well ... maybe not ... even though you did not dump on that amount .. nothing saying sweetie that there is something out there that will make you dump .. than again .. you may never .. I know that I am so sugar sensitive , that even the sugars from strawberries make me dump like crazy ... I know some people that go months and even years and then all of a sudden .. they are in dumpsville .. And BTW .. what is MDX ?? Here's to you not dumping ... ( this time LOL ) Hugs, Nat
A10sFrau
on 6/20/06 12:53 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
10-4 on the might dump in the next 5 minutes. I am still VERY goosy with chicken which is a shame. It was the meat I ate the most of. Ditto broccoli, cooked or raw, doesn't matter. So far I dont dump on these, but they do make me want to throw up, sometimes. MDX is a carbonated power drink. I rarely have carbonated drinks, and decided I might as well get a kick (haha) out of them when I have one. At first all those drinks were sugar only, but now I can find a sugar-free power drink in several stores. I am having a 1/2 flat Sobe No Fear (sf) drink right now, to revive me from my early a.m. hike up to Devil's Marble Yard. It was SO strenuous! The last 20 minutes uphill I was pushing myself over boulders. I even wore the dog out , and fell asleep with the laptop on my lap. Yes, I was lucky I didn't dump. I threw the rest of the drink away when I read (with horror) the sugar content. Hear's to you all having a great time at B n' S! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views