Hey All, not-so-short update

A10sFrau
on 6/20/06 1:04 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi Tammy, I am so thankful to be surrounded by National Forest. I can see the Blue Ridge Parkway from my backyard. Just the other day I bought a trail map at the district Forest Service Office (5 min from the house) and now have enough trails to keep me busy all summer. BTW--How long did it take you to do your 8 miles? Did you do it in one session, or like me, 1/2 in the am and 1/2 in the pm? I recall a woman I worked with once told me she got up at 5 am to walk a few miles before work. Naturally I thought she was nuts. Now I understand and may make this work for me the same way. She even did that in WINTER! When I take my students to Busch Gardens I make it a walkfest for me. This fall our trip was right after my consult, so I walked like crazy. Our school system is so broke now that they won't pay the diesel fuel cost for the kids to go anymore, and I don't have the heart to charge them to ride a school bus. Durn that superintendent! Wrecked our finances and is off scot free!. Have a great weekend at B n' S! Lois
Ms Court
on 6/19/06 10:45 pm - Remington, VA
Wow Lois you are one busy lady. Congrats on your loss and wow you really are a walking workout wonder. Keep it up!! Courtney
melody80
on 6/20/06 12:19 am - Remington, VA
Lois, wow! 7 miles is great! What an encouragment to get moving! You look great! Melody
Julie R.
on 6/20/06 1:45 am - Belspring, VA
Wow, 7 miles!!! That's great! Don't you just love those trips to Goodwill? As I go down a size, I pack it up and take it over. You will get exercise in picking up all those bags Let me know when you get in the area for lunch. Have you heard from Melissa yet? Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views