Saying Hello, Been Busy!

bicolasawa
on 6/19/06 3:55 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hey Everyone! Just saying hello to you all, I have been really busy with tons of Doc appointments for this surgery. It will be on July 27. So have to finish up with all the test and and Doc visits. Im on the home stretch I believe . I have 1 more appointment then I start with the preop stuff then of course surgery. wahoo!! I cant wait.... Well I just wanted to say hello, And I promise to get back on here soon. Life just has been busy for me at the moment. talk soon! Hugs to everyone! Autumn
Chyanne2u
on 6/19/06 4:41 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Autumn, First I want to say I love your name. I wanted to name my last child Autumn but my husband would not hear of it. Now, my youngest is pregnant with her first and if it was a girl I would finally get my Autumn, but it's a little boy so I will wait a bit longer. Just wanted you to know how beautiful I think your name is. Second, I want to congratulate you on your surgery date. I'm a July baby too. I am having my surgery on July 3rd.....so this will truly be a day of independance for me. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. But I have no regrets in my decision to have the surgery. I can't wait to see the results. I know it's not going to be an easy road but nothing worth having ever is. You hang in there and know we are all here for you. Just give us a holler any ol' time and we are there. Lots of Love Kathy-14 days & counting
Christina R.
on 6/19/06 5:08 am - Reston, VA
Autumn- I'm a July re-baby too! July 19th for me. I've got all my appts. set up, but haven't been to any other than the surgeon 2nd visit. I'm a bit nervous but have so much going on non-surgery related that I'm doing ok....just hoping that everything goes as planned. Keep in touch! Christina S
Sporty Jill
on 6/19/06 7:57 am - Norfolk, VA
Hey Autumn......... Funny how time just vooms by, huh? Busy with all of the appointments, huh. Yikes, I remember those days. hehehe. But, each day is one step closer to a new life. Come back when you have a minute. Jill 263/171/145
Julie R.
on 6/20/06 1:53 am - Belspring, VA
Wow, all of you are in for a wonderful time! I'm 4 months out today and this has been the best decision I have ever made (Don't tell my husband though ) Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views