ROLL CALL BOOGIE & SPLASH

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/06 10:05 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Thanks Sharon, I'm ready for it!! Sharon, what is everyone wearing for these things - just totally casual, right?? I know I will NOT be doing any bathing suit scene, the world is not ready for that visual!! But the rest of time, just jeans?? Can't wait to see you again Sharon, and I'm so glad you're going to be there! I remember once you weren't sure!! love donna
Sharon Q.
on 6/19/06 10:14 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Yes, June is totally casual. I am bringing like shorts and shirts, ummmmmm, wearing my bathing suit...........it's not pretty, but who cares!! There is the Carribean theme the 1st night, you can do what you want with that one. I personally will not be bringing any jeans.......been watching the weather reports and it's gonna be HOT, so for you people who burn easily, bring your sunscreen. I'm so glad I decided to go too........this would be a really hard week for me if I had decided otherwise. Can't wait till Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sharon
track
on 6/19/06 3:00 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Will be taking the bike up and having a nice liesurely ride on the back roads to richmond friday...this should be one fun weekend!
Susan E.
on 6/19/06 9:03 pm - Purcellville, VA
Hope the rain stays away. We want you there in one piece. Riding in the rain stinks. See ya friday, Susan
TammyNVA
on 6/19/06 9:07 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hi Susan, I'm working Friday until 6 (like all good bankers!) and will probably go directly to the hotel from there... probably by 6:30. Getting excited! Tammy
Susan E.
on 6/20/06 7:54 am - Purcellville, VA
Can't wait to meet you. Susan
wlsurvivor
on 6/19/06 10:36 pm - Marshall, VA
Hi Susan! I am planning on getting there about 5:45p.m.! I am leaving right from work at 4 pm. Can't wait to see everyone! My roomie, Joan Schlange, is driving straight from her home in Lexington. She didn't get to come in January (she was in Brazil having plastic surgery) so she is new to this party scene!!!!!! Let's really show her how it's done!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs, Karen
Susan E.
on 6/20/06 8:04 am - Purcellville, VA
Hi Karen, see ya around the pool. Susan
Ms Court
on 6/19/06 10:38 pm - Remington, VA
I will be there along with my awesome roomie LB!!!!!!! I took the day off from work to get soeme stuff done before vacation next week. Plan on leaving Manassas around 2 - 2:30 so that should put me there around 4. Can't wait. Courtney
LB
on 6/19/06 11:05 pm - Northern, VA
Hey, Susan! I will be there with bells on! I'll probably be running late, so don't expect me before late afternoon. Can't wait to see you again! LB
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views