ROLL CALL BOOGIE & SPLASH

Susan E.
on 6/19/06 8:03 am - Purcellville, VA
Hi everyone, It's getting closer, just a few short days away. Hope the weather man brings us some sunny weather. We will have fun either way. So, who all is coming and what time are you arriving? Susan
Sharon Q.
on 6/19/06 8:09 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Heya Roomie!!! Jen and I will be there hopefully around 1pm!!!! How bout you???????? XOOXOOXOXOXDOXOOXOXOXDO Sharon
Susan E.
on 6/19/06 10:42 am - Purcellville, VA
Hi Girlie, I am off on Fridays so I can be there anytime. Whatcha got planned? Guess we should swap cell numbers. Did one of you reserve a room? I will need the name it is under as well so I can find you' all. I cant wait to have some much needed fun. Anything special I should bring? Just shoot me a e-mail. Wohoooo Susan
Jen_G
on 6/19/06 8:26 pm - in, VA
Hey Girl! The room is reserved under my name. Can't wait to see you...hopefully I'm feeling better by then...right now I'm popping tylenol like it's candy just to take the edge off the pain I'm in. Blech. Jen
LB
on 6/19/06 11:06 pm - Northern, VA
OMG, Jen...why are you in pain??? Please don't tell me it has anything to do with wine, hot dogs, or nachos...I'll feel so bad! Get well! LB
Shanana
on 6/19/06 8:25 am - Altavista, VA
I will be there by 5:30 i hope.Cant wait to see you again. Shannon
Susan E.
on 6/19/06 10:44 am - Purcellville, VA
Yeah Shannon, I'm glad your coming. I had read your hubby was sick and you were thinking you may noy be able to come. I am thrilled it all worked out for you. Hope all is well. Can't wait to see you. You look fab. Susan
Tam
on 6/19/06 9:44 am - Richmond, VA
Hubby (Steve) and I will be there but don't know what time. We live just a few miles away but are staying at the hotel anyway so we can have fun without having to worry about driving home. Don't know what time we will be there...sometime after work. My guess is around 5:30 or so. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting the newbies! Tammy
Susan E.
on 6/19/06 10:46 am - Purcellville, VA
COOL Tammy. Glad you could stay for the weekend. It's sure to be a blast. Cant wait to see you again. Susan
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/19/06 9:58 am - Danville, VA
Hey Suzie Q!!! We should be there around 2 in the afternoon...wanna take a nap before the festivities....hehe....Love ya and can't wait to see ya.. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views