BOOGIE AND SPLASH ..Please Read

(deactivated member)
on 6/18/06 8:47 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I need for everyone that is arriving Friday and has volunteered to help , to meet me at the lobby at 5:30 pm . If you are bringing clothes for the clothing exchange, this will take place after the Richmond Tour Saturday . I am so looking forward to seeing everyone and dancing with you all ! Love ya ... and see ya Friday ! Nat
*~Tigger~ *
on 6/18/06 9:34 pm - Staunton, VA
I'll make a deal with ya--you remember to pick me up at the airport on Friday morning, and I'll be your slave for the day! JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/06 9:51 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Girl .. I would never forget you !!! And slave for the day .. HMMMMM Me and you gots some errands to run .. like : Get Nails done Get Feet done .. Hope your up for it ! LOL .. Can not wait to see ya sweety !!!!! Love ya . Tink
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/18/06 10:23 pm - Danville, VA
Hey, no fair...I want to go with you girls...hehe. Nails and feet????? And I will be driving there....no fair. I am jealous...God help the nail place with you two...hehe. Love ya both...
track
on 6/19/06 3:01 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
no fair...I already volunteered for the slave part!.....she said she had plans for me....tote that bale...heft that bag....and where the heck is that bamboo ostrich feather fan anyway!...???
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/18/06 10:24 pm - Danville, VA
Ok, I will meet you in the lobbie at 5:30....I want a fun job, girlfriend...hehe. Maybe I can find a bathing suit and pj's at the clothes exchange!!! Love ya. Betsy
cathya
on 6/18/06 10:57 pm - Orlando, FL
Nat I will be there at 5:30. I planned to drive down Friday morning to have a little "me" time. I wanted to go walking around the little shopping area not too far from the hotel (I don't know the name but it is north of the big main street) but some of us went there last time. Anyway, if you girls are available for lunch, call me on my cell and I'd love to meet you somewhere. 703-969-6758 Cathy
Kelli
on 6/18/06 11:01 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Morning Nat, I was wondering what was up with the clothing exchange. I have sent ya several emails and have not heard anything. Did you still need my help? I have 2 large bags of clothes and lots of hangers we can use. Let me know if you still wanted to head this up since I havent heard anything. Kelli
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/06 11:24 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Kelli, I have emailed you 2 x on this as well . And of course , I asked you to head this up and want you to do so . Plan on doing this after the Richmond tour . We will be using on of the ball rooms or the hospitality suite . At this point I do not know . I will let you know Friday . Thanks for helping with this . Nat
Kelli
on 6/18/06 11:48 pm - Portsmouth, VA
ok, thanks!!! I am not sure what is going on with my email. I seem to be getting some but not all. thanks for repling so quickly. Ok, I will move ahead on the clothing exchange. My phone #s are work 757-925-4400, cell 757-619-4593. Call me if you would like to. Love and cant wait to see ya friday!! Kelli
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views