Just found Tinks update on Bill in Virginia

Carla W.
on 6/19/06 5:14 am - CA
RNY on 05/08/06 with
Good Morning ..and what an awesome - Beautiful morning it is ... my friend Bill is with us and is so so improving !!! Stephanie wants me to tell you all that she so appreciates your outpouring of love and can not begin to thank us .. I told her no thanks needed ... it is what WE DO !! Bill is still in ICU but in a step down unit for ICU patients , He is no longer critical . They are starting today to wheen him off of the really heavy anethesia . She has no idea when the ventilator will be out , but feels it will be soon . Thanks to everyone that has responded . I got home from MD last night and had several cards that came in just Saturday after my post on Friday .. you guys ROCK ! I will be gathering them this week and plan on taking them to him Friday before I go to the hotel for Boogie and Splash ... Thanks also goes out to those that called me and talked to me about all of this . Your words and love are priceless !!! Happy Monday - Enjoy the Day Tink
BIG F.
on 6/19/06 6:35 am - chandler, AZ
Thanks for the info. I've been checking this board every chance I get. Prayers are still ongoing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views