awsome pudding

twinkie ~.
on 6/18/06 9:37 am - norfolk, va
check out this protien pudding! my husband swears by it and i tasted it, it is great. i hate most thing with protien, shakes ect. i force them down but this is actually very good. its from the vitamine shoppe. its BODYTECH PRO PUDDING. i have the vanilla creme. there are 25 grams of protien, no sugar alcohol and 0 grams of sugar. they come in little pacages and you just add water and chill for a couple of minutes. you dont really taste any of the protien aftertaste. it is actually VERY good. it is a single serving size (maybe a little more for US, LOL). good luck! susanne~
BMitchem
on 6/18/06 10:33 am - Brush Prairie, WA
Where did you find this pudding. I've been buying Sylvester Stallone protein pudding at GNC, but I'd love a single serving one. Thanks, Betsy
Jennifer V.
on 6/18/06 10:39 am - Waynesboro, VA
I bought the single serving Sylvester Stallone pudding at GNC. I thought it was really good. I got the chocolate but I hear the banana is yummy. They were out of it.
twinkie ~.
on 6/18/06 11:36 am - norfolk, va
i tried the stallone puddings and they were alright but i didnt like the aftertaste. this pudding is very smooth and creamy too. they did not have a huge variety of flavors when i was there but i am hoping they will have more next time. there were only vanilla and chocolate. take care! susanne~
twinkie ~.
on 6/18/06 11:33 am - norfolk, va
i found it at the vitamine shoppe. it really is very good.
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/06 11:18 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
GREAT FIND !!!!!! AND NO SOY !!!!! IT'S ALL WHEY !!! Supplement Facts Serving Size N/A Servings Per Container 15 Packets Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 145 N/A* Calories From Fat 30 N/A* Total Fat 3 Gm N/A* Saturated Fat 0.5 Gm N/A* TRANS FAT 0 Gm N/A* Cholesterol 10 Mg N/A* Sodium 550 Mg N/A* Potassium 400 Mg N/A* Total Carbohydrate 4 Gm N/A* Dietary Fiber 1 Gm N/A* Sugars 1 Gm N/A* Sugar Alcohol 0 Gm N/A* Protein 25 Gm N/A* Vitamin A 0 N/A* Vitamin C 0 N/A* Calcium 0 N/A* Iron 0 N/A* * Daily value not established Directions: Thoroughly mix contents of one (1) packet into 5 to 6 ounces (150 ml) of cold water with mixer or sppon. Let sit 2-5 minutes to allow pudding to set. Best when using high speed mixer or mobile hand mixer, although shaker cup will work.BodyTech''s Pro-Pudding provides 25 grams of protein from micellar casein and whey protein, in addition to 3 grams of glutamine. Other Ingredients: Micellar casein, Whey Protein Concentrate, Peptide Bonded Glutamine, Egg Albumin, Dutck Cocoa, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sunflower Oil, Low DE Maltodextrin, Thickening Agents (Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phospate), Potassium Chloride, Cellulose Gum (for smoothness), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium). Contains Milk and Egg Does Not Contain: No Yeast, Corn, Wheat, Soy, Fish, Citrus, Artificial Colors
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/06 1:30 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Is it called something else on line because I looked but didn't see it I wouldn't mind something that did not taste liek protein ior have that awful aftertaste!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views