7 months out

twinkie ~.
on 6/18/06 7:15 am - norfolk, va
i have learned so much in the past 7 months! i havent posted much but i wanted to share a little. i have lost 100 pounds now, almost without trying! what a blessing! i have learned to live a totally different lifestyle, how to count the nutritional value in everything i put in my mouth. it amazes me the things i used to eat! LOL. i am a totally different person now and i feel different too. i have started taking vitamine b 1 because i have a deficincy. its amazing what that 1 little vitamine does!!! i thought i was losing my mind, literaly. apparently it can affect your thinking and your energy levels. i found out i cant tolerate whey products or milk products, but i have adjusted my diet to deal with those things. i am a survivor and i have a great chance to have a life now!! i played basketball with my 3 boys the other day! i feel so blessed! and i appreciate all of you on this board. in the past i have felt left out, had spats with people on here. its all a part of life and learning. i am glad i never gave you-all up. were else would i be able to find out all the information on this site? have a blessed day! susanne
Susan E.
on 6/18/06 7:29 am - Purcellville, VA
Glad you never gave us all up. Been wondering where you have been. We are all here to support one another and share our own experiences. It helps us grow and stay on track. Hope to see more of you on the Va boards. Hope you having a great start to summer. BTW you are doing great. Susan
twinkie ~.
on 6/18/06 7:40 am - norfolk, va
thanks so much. now that the kids are all out of school we are ready to start the summer fun!! i have been to busch gardens once but we have summer passes there and to water country! i am ready to GO!!!LOL. it is amazing how much energy i have, its great!!! i hope your summer is going great too. take care! susanane~
Sporty Jill
on 6/18/06 8:32 am - Norfolk, VA
Hey there......... Long time no hear! Glad to hear that you are coming along. 100 pounds! That's GREAT!!!! Isn't it amazing how things come along? Love your picture. You look great! Jill 263/171/145
twinkie ~.
on 6/18/06 8:41 am - norfolk, va
thank you. it is amazing. just 7 months ago i was closing in on 300 pounds fast and now my life has completely changed! who could ask for more! my outlook on life is completely different and my attitude has changed. anyone considering this surgery, believe me it is worth it!! 10 fold. take care! susanne~
Chyanne2u
on 6/18/06 11:45 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Wow Susanne, A hundred pounds without evening trying. Now that's a testimony in itself. I am so proud of you and only hope I can attain your kind of success. It's an amazing ride. I remember posting to you the night before your surgery and you were so nervous. I guess now, my question is this........Was it worth it? Everyone says it is. I am now the one with the jitters and nerves. Keep me in your prayers for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. Lots of Love Kathy-15 days & counting
Betsy Anitahug
on 6/18/06 10:17 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Susanne...Glad to see you back and so much healthier. You are looking great, Sweetie. We all go through alot of emotions during this process...I know I have but I have never been happier. This surgery has been a life saver for me. I am down 80 pounds since December 15 and I have an entirely new life. Hope to hear from you soon. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views